Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Important: Not right for new players.

Silverwolf, you are very quick to spout off in the forums about anything that bothers you. If you want to have an intelligent conversation, then you need to learn to express yourself without being an asshat.

We are already aware of the issue of 500g not being enough money to start off with, or at least that some people feel that way. And we already discussed this in another thread. The server is in beta, and we are listening to everyone's feedback. We will decide what needs to be changed and then take the appropriate measures to make those changes.

If we decide 500g is not appropriate, then we will change it. There is more to it then just making it more money though. Otherwise it will be exploited. Again, this was already discussed in great detail in another thread.

So far I have read 2 of your ideas in the forums, and both of them were said in a very disrespectful manner. Nobody appreciates that kind of attitude.

Also I do not get this stigma that all INers did was run around and hunt dragons...that is the single most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

What do you think we all teamed up and ran to Destard and hunted all god damn day? No what we did was divide up into guilds and sides and killed each other. We PVPd, we just were not a warshard where everyone ran around saying jajajajajaja i pwnt j00 n00b. The RPers generally stayed in town or ventured out hunting yes. I myself never hunted on IN1 at all, I maybe hunted 6 times in the whole 5 years I played.

Starting with 500gp and such is fine, its not like your XUO where you start with enough skills to macro up and pvp in 2 days. I do agree that money is hard to come by and that should be addressed. But I hate how everyone thinks all we did was hunt and say "How art thou this 'noon?". That is definately not all we did, this would be a boring place if so.

I guess just give it time, let us learn the PVP and you'll have your kills and your losses. I guess if you don't like it, move on to another shard, but we seem to have a steady 200 on so they must be doing something right eh?

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Sorry if anyones in the staff team gets mad about this post but..

For christ sake Silverwolf, are you going to be a little crying ***** for the next 2 years? Ive started here like 4 days ago, me and 2 buddies are already up to arround 100k, my skills are pretty decent and YES, I also started with 500 GP and an empty spellbook.

Newbies can start and go buy bandages and a sword, go in the newbie dungeon or in the sewer and start making money this way, its REALLY not hard, use common sense..

How about you stop whining and wasting your time the forum and actually go make some money / raise your skills in game? Forum PVP will bring you NOWHERE.

There are already serveral threads about this through the forums and to add to that the way you cant go about it in a civil way im locking the thread.

If you want to continue this discussion do it in one of the already existing threads.

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry