Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emails sent...

maka Wrote:Welcome back!;D Hope to see both you and your brother online soon to re-live some old memoriesBig Grin

I do actually remember the name, just can't put a "face" to it.

Well I know this wasnt my name ingame back then. I got my char deleted a few times but one I remember is RubberbandMan, i know i had another one too but cant remember. I wasnt awesome at pvp but I could hold my own. My brother was Rebel for most of the time I think. He got to the final round in few 1v1 tourneys I can remember. We only had 1 computer until about 2-3 weeks before the transfer to runuo so we didnt get to play at the same time much. Now that we have another computer we hope to make more of an impression in game. Just reading through some of the posts on the forum has brought back a lot of memories though haha. Having fun already.

Edit: ... Hehe... maybe I should say I could hold my own in the last half of my time on XUO. I remember getting owned over and over again my first few months. im thinking I am gunna have to re-learn it all over again too lol.

Silverwolf Wrote:what gave you the impression that i was posing to be a gangster? the fact the the game is my display pic? or the fact the i quoted dave chappelle?

all of a sudden people who listen to hip hop/rap are gangsters and same with those who watch comedy?

***** please.

gangster or no gangster, you talk your shit on the other side of that computer screen cause you know thats where it's safe. this is coming from some nerd ass ***** who's only friends are on the internet. stupid ****.

Haha, do you really think I would be scared to say anything to your face? What are you gonna do? Bust a cap?

Do you really think you're the only physically tough guy that's on the internet?

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

i remenber rebel Tongue and i loved him too , cause he entered town as pk on full uranium gear Smile damm how i loved that set

Valas Wrote:Haha, do you really think I would be scared to say anything to your face? What are you gonna do? Bust a cap?

Do you really think you're the only physically tough guy that's on the internet?

ok opatius, dont scare me :/

as i said, im not getting into this "ill kick your ass irl" bullshit... thats for two year olds, none of that matters unless you want to fly to montreal, if you dont, stfu about it.

i said it once, ill say it again, ill take it out on the game and pk ur ass till u log off every time i see u.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:............................................... and call me daddy.

thats rich

Silverwolf Wrote:ok opatius, dont scare me :/

as i said, im not getting into this "ill kick your ass irl" bullshit... thats for two year olds, none of that matters unless you want to fly to montreal, if you dont, stfu about it.

i said it once, ill say it again, ill take it out on the game and pk ur ass till u log off every time i see u.

Actually I'll drive up, not too far from Oshawa.
And you got into the "irl bullshit" when you brought up irl. You started this by calling someone a retard over nothing. Quit trying to be a tough guy and quit being an *******. You got what you deserved, deal with it.

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Tiesto Wrote:i remenber rebel Tongue and i loved him too , cause he entered town as pk on full uranium gear Smile damm how i loved that set

That does sound familiar... I think I probably mined half the ore for the set too lol.

aside from the retard comment, silver's post had a good intention/pat on the back aspect.

now you made him mad :O watchout because he is crazy.

btw maka, i gotta say if scare and silver team up they will be one pair to reckon with... so sweden's days might come to an end. especially once they train me Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ehuahuehauhuehaeuhauheuhauheahiheihaiea

Pande Wrote:aside from the retard comment, silver's post had a good intention/pat on the back aspect.

now you made him mad :O watchout because he is crazy.

btw maka, i gotta say if scare and silver team up they will be one pair to reckon with... so sweden's days might come to an end. especially once they train me Big Grin

maka and hate= immortal technique ;s

- regards, Fable

Lol.. this can make ppl laugh!
If people did remember also Jakko's shard..
Pande en Fable..
First.. Do you guys know Silverwolf was back in the days alot nicer and a cool guy!
Second.. Do you know Silverwolf was a member of Imperial Defenders, some of the other guys who were in it were: Pierre, chyckenhead, Aragorn and the owners Bilbo and Smeagol.
Third.. Do you know Maka, Hate and Crowsi were back in the days all partners.. When named PiGhEaD and such..
Fourth.. Do you know Maka and Hate couldn't stand eachother over time and Maka and Crowsi did go further alone
Fifth.. Do you know Hate his partner is n0x in most cases.. (on the latest shards)
Sixth.. Do you know there are ALOT of great other players to? (Have been)
Seventh.. Do you know on Jakko's shard there were some big country's playing.. e.g.: Sweden, Spain, Russia, German, Netherlands, American.. A little smaller.. e.g.: Korea, Japan, Australia, Canadians, Brasil, Italia
Eigth.. Do you know the Swedish have also players as Quriz, Juggo, Sandra, Spyro, Kragan.. just some random names

Just some points..

Silverwolf Wrote:**** urselves, and see you in game, we'll resolve this the "gamer" style when i ****ing pk your ass till u beg for forgiveness and call me daddy

Quote:ill take it out on the game and pk ur ass till u log off every time i see u.

Hahah... This was rather expected.

Silverwolf Wrote:"opening date" on an "opening date email"

And who said this was an "opening date email"?

Silverwolf Wrote:your posts make me dumber and dumber

Considering your stupidity, I assume you have read a lot of my posts.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]