Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What will you do the first day?

Because i have heard numerous times that the skill gain will be very HARD..
Plus i was not only talking about Combat skills, but everything..
Especially Craft and Resource Gathering skill gain.. I don't believe i will have the patience to macro that for even 5%

Can we put up training dummys that train weapon skills to 100? =)

Blackfog Wrote:Because i have heard numerous times that the skill gain will be very HARD..
Plus i was not only talking about Combat skills, but everything..
Especially Craft and Resource Gathering skill gain.. I don't believe i will have the patience to macro that for even 5%

We have tried to set up the shard so that you can get up and running very fast, but that you will still have something to do in the long run. I don't think that people will think skill gain is unreasonably slow, especially considering the fact that you CAN set up macros (cause of Sphere-repetitive skill gain).

whoa.. whoa... whoa.. whoa .. whoa.............................. whoa.

This is Skill repetitive skill gain?

Oh thank god in sweet Jeebus!

which in essence means.... I can GM smithing off of a Bumcrap load of daggers.. and Alchemy off Nightsight like IN back in the old day?

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Mephisto Wrote:whoa.. whoa... whoa.. whoa .. whoa.............................. whoa.

This is Skill repetitive skill gain?

Oh thank god in sweet Jeebus!

which in essence means.... I can GM smithing off of a Bumcrap load of daggers.. and Alchemy off Nightsight like IN back in the old day?
That would be itSmile You didn't know about this until nowBig Grin?

I'd have to be shot if I excluded that in a full sphere replicaTongue

maka Wrote:That would be itSmile You didn't know about this until nowBig Grin?

I'd have to be shot if I excluded that in a full sphere replicaTongue

Yeah....they decided to go with difficulty based instead of repitition for IN:R, so I guess all of us IN'ers just naturally thought this would be too. I'm soooooo glad it's repitition again though!!!! To me that's one of the biggest aspects of sphere.

*EDIT*
Oh yeah....for the first day, i'ma gonna be doin some huntin, some macroin, exploring, just whatever mood strikes me at the moment.

I thought I'd go find me some sheep and.. mhh, I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Wink

Light Wrote:I thought I'd go find me some sheep and.. mhh, I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Wink
woho, sheeps!Big Grin

First thing. Mine. Mine until my Dna structure mutates me into a pickaxe.

Then Save for a Guild Tower. Those were what? 500k?

Then have a small home near it.

Then... Rule the IN shard!

maka Wrote:Skorp, don't you PvP quite a bit? Maybe alch and scribe should be first if you do not want to give away all the money for pvp suppliesBig Grin

I'm not really sure what I'll do on IN:X as far as pvp. But if I do need supplies, zoalqill has my butt until I get up and running. I'll probably stick to the dueling pits and stuff for a while to get a feel for the pvp first though if i do fight. Also I don't have as much time to play which means I'll be macroing a lot. It also depends on who is around to fight with. Either way I'm not too worried about supplies, what are guilds for after all?

I didn't pvp much on sphere, few tournaments here and there, I was too lazy to lose my shit and have to re-equip cause I made everything myself and ingots weren't easy to mine up. I've always been a crafter at heart though.

On IN2 that was different cause armor and stuff was really cheap and bleeding necros with my pally and a butcher knife never got old. I pvped a ton on IN2. (I was Brutus if anyone remembers that name)

Don't get too excited Juan, just cause you're only making daggers doesn't mean it's going to be faster or require less iron than IN:R. In fact it might take longer because it'll take longer to use up iron making daggers.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

i guess you wont be finding me in occlo mineBig Grin i hear its going to be busy there (with hidden pk'ers):p
btw how's the opening gonna be? with a quest or something?

Galens, you don't need a tower and a house to rule the shard.
You ain't even need one box.. except your bank!

Bloodhound (PauL): The opening is at 12:00. Do you really think much people will be here at that moment? For some Americans and Canadians it's a beautiful time, but for us it isn't.. I'm sure a lot of ppl have to work at that time! As i have to..