Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What will you do the first day?

okay guys its almost one week left before the party starts ,what are you people planning on doing as soon as you log on when shard opens? as a player il start hunting and macroing right away ! Tongue as staff il be helping around with everything of course

il macro swordy, il start with tactics and healing GM, then i will also macro anatomy. maybe start to hunt a bit after so that i can buy resources so i can macro inscript and alchemy... ooh yeah i wont play :doubt:

- regards, Fable

ill grab an axe and go do some lumberjacking Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

I'll make sure that my char can res, then I'll find a dagger and someone with scrollsBig Grin

It's really nice to supply yourself ALL through ganking, but it tends to be hard to join tours. You never get enough potsTongue

^^
yeah thats basically what i lived off of on xuo but the pots were never enough

Will probably setup a macro for something then goto bed.... Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Spam a lot of useless pages.

kill those that macro ;o

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Normally i have to work on Saturday, except then.. Shard opens quite soon 12:00 militairy time already! Then i'm sure that i will be sleeping. I will start with spamming Maka, he still did promise something Smile! After that i try to remember my account info, which i did forgot. If i ever am able to log in, i'll check my stats. And if i have (doubt it) Alchemy or Inscription i make pots and scrolls. Otherwise i will start macroing (i won't start hunting before i have pots and scrolls to defend myself.)

Claim My Church, Try to sucker a GM into giving me as much Church Decor as possible so i don't have to buy it again, then start preparing for my first Sermon, Sunday 5:30PM EST.

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

i ll go minoc grave and wrap up my marijuana
or i ll use my bong and smooke for 2pacs,Bob marley's soul than ll sing dont worry be happy after ll song hail mary after ll life goes on than stop smoking and start drink whiskey than some chocolate than start sing again now time 2pac's-Changes owww my battery(brain) low Need oil (weed) Tower Tower im falling im falling m dey m dey and boom im dieee Res me bizzoss!and after i ll go netherland to Makaveli[blacK] we ll smooke more all the amsterdam ll drunk from our smoke Big Grinuhauhauh we ll Roar BLACK!!!!
(hows a ****ed story hows a ****ed english yes i know im bad all the ways)
Keep Marijuanaz Alive! world neeed this magic!
GreenPeace's Black Member

Greatings
Maniac Of BLacK a.k.a Druid[BLacK]
:evil: :icon_twisted:

(smoooked like 10 gr and drinked 5 beer omgosh i love u god!)

I will make sure that everyone is enjoying ^^ and gank maka with "Harm"

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?