Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What will you do the first day?

Blackfog Wrote:Galens, you don't need a tower and a house to rule the shard.
You ain't even need one box.. except your bank!

Bloodhound (PauL): The opening is at 12:00. Do you really think much people will be here at that moment? For some Americans and Canadians it's a beautiful time, but for us it isn't.. I'm sure a lot of ppl have to work at that time! As i have to..

ah that sucks, ill probably be sleeping too as its vacationSmile and set up a macro

Eh, I'm just going to try to decide what kind of character I'll be making. I don't afk-macro and don't have time to be very active. Maybe I'll make a miner/blacksmith/tinker and sell weapons to those silly pk's.

Galens Wrote:Then... Rule the IN shard!

get in line on that one Wink lol

bloodhound Wrote:how's the opening gonna be? with a quest or something?

i don't remember if azrael will officially launch the kattan empire quest the first day or not. for the most part we will let players go about their merry little business, and help people sort out UO or that the transfers work ok.

blackfog Wrote:The opening is at 12:00. Do you really think much people will be here at that moment? For some Americans and Canadians it's a beautiful time, but for us it isn't.. I'm sure a lot of ppl have to work at that time! As i have to..

the server launches at 2pm GMT+1, so 8am EST. so most canadians and americans will be asleep actually Smile. i just found out i work 10am-5pm so i will log on once i get home, do my usual thing then hit the books. i have sunday off though so ill be able to spend a nice bit of time online Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]