Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maybe stop locking threads?

I actually think that rascist or sexist insults are not harder that any common ones you can tell while "normally" insulting a person. I don't give a **** if anyone calls me ****ing white bastard or stupid man, as I am happy with my race, everyone that isn't happy with what he is, is a dumb one.

It is a matter of how people feel when they are being discriminated against, it is not a good feeling.

You can quickly prove someone that calls you an idiot wrong, you can in fact prove that he is the idiot. You can clear up misunderstandings about almost any other flame, but if someone hates your for what you are, you can't really do much more than to beat them up or ignore it.

Beating someone up often becomes a problem over the Internet, ignoring it can become a problem if it keeps getting repeated. The difference is that people feel a lot more helpless in situations like this, especially since it is a big problem in real life too.

SombraX Wrote:I actually think that rascist or sexist insults are not harder that any common ones you can tell while "normally" insulting a person. I don't give a **** if anyone calls me ****ing white bastard or stupid man, as I am happy with my race, everyone that isn't happy with what he is, is a dumb one.

Yeah in conjection (dont get to use that word often) with what maka said, the whole point of flaming is to go back and forth at one another. If someone call me some white trash cracka!, I cant really fight back, unless I wanna use the racism card back. From there on its jus gonna attract little kid racist fvcks. Most discrimanatory people are cowards and their favorite medium is behind the safety of their monitor (the internet).

Now hey, Im a fan of comedic open racism, and I love a good hearted white guy joke, but when it gets that serious tone is when shit starts to hit the fan. So i think to be on the safe side. If a racist comment is made on someone, the victim of the insult should have a say in what happens to the person who made the comment (Ban, temp ban, ingame jailtime, nothing if they know its a joke)

Horacio Wrote:Yeah but at the same time Ratchet, there was a much more mature audience about 5 or 6 years ago. One reason why I stopped playing UO is because all the shards became overwhelmed with 733+ players. Nobody even spoke normal, had no sympathy...nothing. Yeah I was Chaos, I PK'd people, but not the way the new era of players do. They come in kill you then res kill the shit out of you...then do it again while ranting you with 733+ bs. Times changed. UO isnt the world it once was. I have high hopes of IN-X...lets hope it doesnt let me, and all of us old schoolers down (the player base, not the shard itself devsWink )

aye ^^
All games are difrent than 6-9 yers ago.. cheats makros bad behavor have taken so so much of fun off games. like IN1 encourage for role play whold be good that "1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d" people not raid server. I think future shows level of mature in foorums. I realy do feel that arguing and debating things is good, just being rude and iritating is not change topic. Other hand i have admit that some people are reealy funny when they flaming others joke,Other hand i dont realy realy dont like racist and prejudice post agaist some one or groups particularly against yonger players who dont know its joke or not, shod make that clear first that not hurt feelings in vain.
just if not mix too much off topic. I think Taran,Maka and other admins will find good midle way, i think they want just best that all players have fair play. :thumbsup:
pst.. flaming me to write bad english and doing hard reading post isint not much of flaming att all -.- Smile *still working one it*

we will do the best to find a middle ground where you wont be punished for a little joke/flame here and there, but you will be punished for abuse.

good effort rainfall Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All the GM's are corrupt and wants to enslave us in their facist police state, where they will have 100% control without us having the right to freedom of speach, where we no longer will be able to protect ourselves by carring firearms and manipulating us with Corporate Media wich they own.

They will put fear in us by spreading lies with this corporate media, they will constantly repeat these words, terrorist,rapist,murders,drugs,alcohol, al-qaida, bin laden. When they've done this to a certain time they will state that they have made a few new laws, like the patriot act 1&2, the terror surveilence program, etc etc. Wich we at this time will welcome to our socity.

They will creat false Terrorist Acts like 9/11, to be able to declare war on "terror" wich is actually the way to oil and military bases around china....

Erm... opps going abit overboard aint I?... Or am I? :eek:

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Time will tellBig Grin

read US governement and not gms Big Grin lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]