Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ingame names?

Kokane Wrote:Kinda blows hardcore cant even talk with out been CENSORD by the staff, its no fun its not like we 9years old here. We all atlest 16 and UP so why cant i have a little fun and make fun of pandy i aint killing him just amusing my self since i know him in real i attack him all the time because his a gringo and he makes me laugh with is comeback. anyways i got some lame as msg in my inbox saying i got my first offence not sure what it means but w/e broke my spirit i cant even make fun of somone anymore everyone to serious need to kick back ligh up a blunt and laugh at me cause i talk pure bullshit when i come her. annyways i'm out yall to up tight for me i rather go get laid then talk with yall.

Il be KOKANE if i actually get time to come. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Haha you almost tricked us. If you were at least 16 you would be able to spell censored correctly.

Rob Wrote:Haha you almost tricked us. If you were at least 16 you would be able to spell censored correctly.

And... so what i have a bad spelling.. you got a problem..? mr.perfecto here correcting mistakesssss

nah its okk HATE i'm koool what good been a while....

nah i dont annoy people i'm just a BIG JOKER come on ever shard needs a KOKANE or else it will be boring AJAJAJJA:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

kokane ftw Big Grin

don't worry taran, if he gets me mad ill drive to his house and beat his ass. Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:kokane ftw Big Grin

don't worry taran, if he gets me mad ill drive to his house and beat his ass. Smile

haha you wish man.... you know ill knock your ass out.:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Kokane Wrote:And... so what i have a bad spelling.. you got a problem..? mr.perfecto here correcting mistakesssss

nah its okk HATE i'm koool what good been a while....

nah i dont annoy people i'm just a BIG JOKER come on ever shard needs a KOKANE or else it will be boring AJAJAJJA:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

LOL. There's no problem making a few typos. It's when you do them so much and begin to correct people for their mistakes that it becomes annoying. However, I don't think anyone has the large amount of time required to correct your posts. So, they should just leave you alone and smash their faces into a glass window to get the pain of the typos from their brain.Tongue

Glad to see KOKANE around.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

kokane you won't do shit when i come to your place packing...

and who gives a shit about typos! this is an online game!!! not an essay!!!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:nah no sorry, you couldnt know that borja had hacked my account and removed all my charsSad

Haha seriously, Borja? Wasn't he one of those noobest of noobs running around in britain all day long with some crap gear ^^ I loved that guy, you're ruining my "cute newbie feeling" about him now by telling me that he's an evil hacker :[ Bah!

Regards,
Hate

Allanon Wrote:Allanon Farsyde.

Maybe a couple other evil names, to not be disclosed.

Love that lastname. Sounds gloomy and mysterious Smile

Nemo Wrote:Who will you be ingame?
Just wonderinf because sometimes forum names are not the same as ingame names.

My name shall be a)Fresh b)Aegis

Oh shit, do you remember me homeboy?
Hahah, I'm going to be : P\/\/|\|3|)-Y0U-$0-13@|)|_Y-|\|!GG3|2$

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:P\/\/|\|3|)-Y0U-$0-13@|)|_Y-|\|!GG3|2$

translation: "Pwned You So Badly ******s"

afraz play nice please...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:Oh shit, do you remember me homeboy?
Hahah, I'm going to be : P\/\/|\|3|)-Y0U-$0-13@|)|_Y-|\|!GG3|2$

Im not black but that shits just wrong

I went to a ghetto ass school at jane & lawrence (ppl from toronto should know the area) and Ive some thugs look like they about to cry from bein called that shit...that shits jus not right. "ER" at the and jus makes it racist.

maka Wrote:I've been thinking a lil about it, but I have no plans on announcing itTongue Thought that I could join vampires if I stroked the vampire guild masterBig Grin

Dunno, but seriously, think I might give RP a tryBig Grin

Hahahaha don makiaveli ... should i believe ya? Wink

sup man ? well see soon on .... well you know hehehe