Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Ingame names?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Who will you be ingame?
Just wonderinf because sometimes forum names are not the same as ingame names.

My name shall be a)Fresh b)Aegis
Im either going to be

Horacio the Daemon

-or-

Grim the Vampire

im leaning more towards Horacio right now, considering hes from the IN universe already :p
Ilwrath
Lederoil.. Lederoil the.. the human!!

maka

I've been thinking a lil about it, but I have no plans on announcing itTongue Thought that I could join vampires if I stroked the vampire guild masterBig Grin

Dunno, but seriously, think I might give RP a tryBig Grin
i have at least 7 names to choose from, but rest assured if i do actually play, i will be a farmer o7
Lerri Wrote:i have at least 7 names to choose from, but rest assured if i do actually play, i will be a farmer o7

I always liked Laggis the most :lol:

Ill be Veno. My old IN1 name was Faltar incase anyone doesnt already know.
Hmm... I had a second thought, and I think I acctually will be;

Lederoil of mighty darkness in the lands of untold stories, beyond the whispering forests of dark mysteries, practician of the black arts, master of the unseen ghost in the kindom cold of cruel curses, seeker of the path of the moonlight shadows of sorrow, carrier of the sacred black heart of stone, hidden in the fog of unholy regret, saved by the unknown man from the unkown lands of unknownity.
ehmm.. yeh but when u create a new char u only have max 15 letters i think. Rolleyes
Long Prong McDong
Nemo Wrote:Who will you be ingame?
Just wonderinf because sometimes forum names are not the same as ingame names.

My name shall be a)Fresh b)Aegis

nemo did you play xuo2? because i think there was someone with the name aegis. not to mention a guy had the name nemo and fresh, and that was the same person lol...

i will be; pande [sexy beast]

[sexy beast] is because taran couldn't make his name right so i did it to show him he's silly. oh, and because its true Big Grin
Pande, yea i did.

Aegis was my 1st name with nemo, nemo was pvm'er muscianship, peacemaking etc Aegis was my PVPer
After i learnt well, with aegis and stoped getting whooped i made fresh.

With Fresh i won a buncha of tourneys got my name in top places of the ladder (not 2v2) Sad

played with fresh a few months then quit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5