Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stay Tuned!

Smurtle Wrote:I'm not being malicious towards you, but you've successfully used the most commas in any sentence on this planet! Props.Wink

Woho! Guinness World Records - here he comes! Big Grin Gz Rooster :]

Odium Wrote:ofc we have headless monsters ^^ chekout the newb dungeon after release ^^
that's cool as long as it aren't 1000 of them following me like the orks didBig Grin

From me looking, didn't realize I was using so many, hehe, well so-long fellers. -Roosto

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:that's cool as long as it aren't 1000 of them following me like the orks didBig Grin

There's nothing like killing a thousand of them with EQ and looting about 50gps. Sad

Odium Wrote:ofc we have headless monsters ^^ chekout the newb dungeon after release ^^

I'll take a hyke on this thread to make a suggestion then.

I always thought those orc sprites were way too shabby. Who would be scared of short, half naked and beer guted orcs?
A friend of mine used to be a GM for some shard where they used a human sprite with green skin and unremovable orc mask, and added the orc sounds to it. I know it sucks, but when I saw it I though ''hey that's not too bad actually''. Makes it a lot cooler, plus the orcs will be able to use weapons instead of just pimp slapping you to death. The original orc sprite could be used for goblins instead, what you people think?

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:I'll take a hyke on this thread to make a suggestion then.

I always thought those orc sprites were way too shabby. Who would be scared of short, half naked and beer guted orcs?
A friend of mine used to be a GM for some shard where they used a human sprite with green skin and unremovable orc mask, and added the orc sounds to it. I know it sucks, but when I saw it I though ''hey that's not too bad actually''. Makes it a lot cooler, plus the orcs will be able to use weapons instead of just pimp slapping you to death. The original orc sprite could be used for goblins instead, what you people think?

i think you drunk too much beer and started hallucinating:eek:
its placed in the wrong topic anyway

Blackfog Wrote:[SIZE="5"]*HITS MAKA ON HIS HEAD WITH A CLUB*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]It's time to send your e-mails around, to every old player from Xuo, In, Noir Genre and *****. I keep saying this till you do it[/SIZE]

ha ha, i thought we should have get an e-mail months ago since the e-mail has been made months ago... i only have 1 explanation: lets party:badgrin:

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:pimp slapping you to death

lol Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]