Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stay Tuned!

I've noticed an increase in the forum activity and quite a few new people lately and couldn't be happier. This increased activity couldn't be better timed either! We are getting closer and closer to launching! Yes, we've said this before but now we are closer then we've been the past few months. Take a look at our weekly change logs available here to see how much work has been done lately!

Our devs shouldn't have too much trouble finishing up the remaining work, so you can all expect an email with some much anticipated news in the next week or so!

In the meantime, search your contact list for all your UO buddies and let them know we're getting ready for the biggest shard launch in years!

We, the staff, recommend you take some time and read up on the guides on the main site for a reminder of what you can expect to see in game as well as our rules which we will be very strict on.

Don't forget to make use of our Questions & Answers Section, someone will answer you asap.

Get ready to do what you love best; playing Ultima Online as it was on Sphere!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:Get ready to do what you love best; playing Ultima Online as it was on Sphere!

Id settle for just playing Ultima Online.... im begining to forget what it looks like... i havent played since IN:R went down... :eek:

Either way looking forward to opening.

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Well it's about damn time! Smile

[Two months ago] "Oh it'll be up in two weeks no doubt."

Can't wait to finally get on again, although I'll be busy with Hellgate: London as well Tongue

This is a signature.

Pretty much what he is saying is - [SIZE="4"]IT'S ALMOST TIME NOW GUYS![/SIZE] Celebrate boys and girls, unless things slow down a lot it should not be much longer :]

And like he said, let all your friends know about IN-X if you haven't already, plus tell them that it's almost finished, we would love an huge client-count on the launch of the server, and I think you guys will too :]

Regards,
Hate

Stop saying "not much" longer and give us a date! :|

*pulls hair out*

I really dont like threads asking how much longer its going to be... but when you guys say "Not Much longer" its even worse... cos its been said for the last few months... its like when my personal trainer says 5 more.... 5 more... 5 more... then i get shitty at her cos that was 20 more ago!
..and how can we tell our friends when we dont know an openning date? Not many of them will even bother until the shard is up and they can see what its like.... :/

Elcid Wrote:Stop saying "not much" longer and give us a date! :|

*pulls hair out*

How can we tell our friends when we dont know an openning date? Not many of them will even bother until the shard is up and they can see what its like.... :/

I wish we could but there's strict rules from the Admins that we should not announce the date yet - but we have an date and it is not far away, that's as good as it gets for now, but sooon! :] Pande would not ask u to start telling your friends to come if it was thaaat far away ;p

Regards,
Hate

Elcid Wrote:[SIZE="7"]Stop saying "not much" longer[/SIZE] and give us a date! :|

*pulls hair out*

I really dont like threads asking how much longer its going to be... but when you guys say "Not Much longer" its even worse... cos its been said for the last few months... its like when my personal trainer says 5 more.... 5 more... 5 more... then i get shitty at her cos that was 20 more ago!
..and how can we tell our friends when we dont know an openning date? Not many of them will even bother until the shard is up and they can see what its like.... :/

:lol:

Brandon Wrote::lol:

I didnt use big writing like that! :eek:

shall we expect around a week time?

[SIZE="5"]*HITS MAKA ON HIS HEAD WITH A CLUB*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]It's time to send your e-mails around, to every old player from Xuo, In, Noir Genre and Novus. I keep saying this till you do it[/SIZE]

I accept your decision about not giving a opening date, but seriously, "It will be up soon", "not much longer" etc, does not mean anything to 'us' anymore, in fact, it is just irritating.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Blackfog Wrote:[SIZE="5"]*HITS MAKA ON HIS HEAD WITH A CLUB*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]It's time to send your e-mails around, to every old player from Xuo, In, Noir Genre and Novus. I keep saying this till you do it[/SIZE]

We got a graphical email that is quite good, and we have formulated and reformulated it a few timesTongue It could be sent right now, but we want things beyond perfect, as we believe that the email might have a positive effect on the servers player base.

Lederoil Wrote:I accept your decision about not giving a opening date, but seriously, "It will be up soon", "not much longer" etc, does not mean anything to 'us' anymore, in fact, it is just irritating.

Don't you think that you guys would be mad if we didn't say anything at all? At the end of the day, I really do not believe that we can say anything that will keep people satisfied, if it's not the opening date that is. But you (and everyone else that mentioned it) do have a point, I just don't see how we can possibly do something that the player base will be happy with.

In any case, I'll encourage the staff not to use that type of wording.