Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

in-X please welcome Obsidian players!

Pande Wrote:haha fable, your an ok pvper, but i wouldnt try comparing myself to silver... thats just asking to be disappointed Smile lol

please ignore moustaxe guys Smile he is just sad he hasn't played uo recently. the xuo pvp was indeed balanced. at the start it wasn't perfect because it wasn't extensively tested before maka launched. but it did get fixed fast.

hey blackfog, say hi to ellebration for me Smile and kigger too if you are in touch with either of em! i missed kigger on the last xuo. we were getting to be good friends the 3 of us but then kigger disappeared and elleb got banned off the start, and then again for what we thought to be auto mining (he had a crazy good mining script). in his defence, he said he always had his laptop with him while he watched tv and macroed.

aynways, welcome again to the obsi players, i hope you will enjoy your stay here Smile

oh jerek, all shard have 15 players online because INX is coming and they can't wait Smile

I think i have Kigger in my AIM, but i almost never use it..
When i talk about Elleberation, he is busy with his girl every second of the day when he has some spare time. I have talked with him like 3 weeks ago for the last time, on msn actually. I still doesn't have his new mobilenumber, plus he doesn't come online anymore or meets the city at night (sorry for my shitty explanation, but i just came back from some Poker, while drinking beer. And in 7 hours i need to stay on the Soccerfield awake and fresh LOL!)

Fable Wrote:oki tnx Rolleyes
he rly that good? i stood like 1-3 mins against maka Confusedurprised:

Pande do you really mean that?
Fable, no Silverwolf isn't that awesome, he is a good PvP'er. More someone from the second roof class.. Remember that if you made it to be a member of Imperial Defenders, you had some power.. e.g. Bilbo, Smeagol, Chyckenhead, Pierre, Silverwolf, Aragorn. Silverwolf had class for sure.. But i don't think he did became better by RunXuo, or not decent enough. He still made it to be good, but in my eyes.. he was competition for me.. Not on Jakko's shard, while he was playing for ID. Back then i had just a small chance.. Oke maybe i did get alot better, but i don't think i became a lot of classes higher. My vision is that a lot of oldies which i could compete during RunXuo, did not improve much.

@Silverwolf, i hope you understand my explanation. And do not take this up in some bad flaw. I've been friends with almost all ID members since 6 years ago (guessing).

Hate Wrote:He won't get off acting like that if he doesn't stop right now though. Figured I'd give a warning first, and hopefully he'll calm down before we have to do something worse than that.

Regards,
Hate

I would like to vote for a BAN! Wink

They are ruining my gorgeous post from page 2!

Insanity. Who cares?

//Locked.