Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

in-X please welcome Obsidian players!

Hey in-x! Id like y'all to welcome Obsidian Shard players there gunna post here saying hi n whatnot.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Nemo Wrote:Hey in-x! Id like y'all to welcome Obsidian Shard players there gunna post here saying hi n whatnot.

Nice :] Welcome Obsidian players! Big Grin

I suppose that shard is shut down now though? Because otherwise that may be considered an advertisement, not intentional I suppose, but still :/

Its in the proccess of dying almost dead. Dont know anyone in the right mind who would play a true sphere server with all the bugs and gayness as obsidian [5] players online atm.

Nemo Wrote:Its in the proccess of dying almost dead. Dont know anyone in the right mind who would play a true sphere server with all the bugs and gayness as obsidian [5] players online atm.

Oh well good enough for me :] Welcome to a better place Obsidian players! :]

Regards,
Hate

welcome guys Smile

haha hate you spelt it wrong in your second post... its obsidion, not oblivion lol

hahaha seems i can't spell either, nemo pointed out its obsidiAn haha. well i got it closer then hate did

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey! wats up?
i hope this server is as good as nemo makes it sound Smile

sup Pyro?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:welcome guys Smile

haha hate you spelt it wrong in your second post... its obsidion, not oblivion lol

hahaha seems i can't spell either, nemo pointed out its obsidiAn haha. well i got it closer then hate did

Ah, bummer. ;p

2.30 AM! <- good reason to spell it wrong! Now what's your good reason Pande, isn't it like daytime where you live? haha Wink *cuddles*

Pyro Wrote:hey! wats up?
i hope this server is as good as nemo makes it sound Smile

Well I dunno what Nemo has said, but I'd say this shard is a real good alternative to come to if you're looking for a new shard :]

It's always nice to see new faces around here, I hope you will enjoy your stay here at Imagine Nation : Xtreme, you've made a good choice by coming to us :]

Regards,
Hate

Hello,
How is everyone...
Im from obs is this shard any good, I used to have an account a while back but cnt remember my shit so.
I want some good pvp coz I owned everyone in obs need a new challenge:p

Black Magic Wrote:Hello,
How is everyone...
Im from obs is this shard any good, I used to have an account a while back but cnt remember my shit so.
I want some good pvp coz I owned everyone in obs need a new challenge:p

I would say that if you are looking for a shard with a good pvp and a challenge, then you've come to the right place. This shards PvP has been developed over many years to become the best (in my opinion) PvP out there. It is extremly well balanced, and it requires good fighting skills from a player in order to be good at it. (Skills as in experience with the PvP and UO, not skills as in skills that you macro, even tho that is of course important as well, at least the combat ones. But the real fights between the best players starts when everybody has those important skills.)

I'd also like to mention that we've got a real nice roleplaying environment as well, for those who prefers that. The good thing about merging Imagine Nation and XUO into this shard is that we get the PvP from XUO, and the roleplay from IN, into one great shard that now has the best of both. :]

If there's anything else you'd like to know then don't hassitate to ask. However there's plenty of threads about our PvP, so if that's what you want to ask about then feel free to check up on those threads instead, because those will let you know all you need to know about the PvP we have here :] We also have a lot of threads about other stuff that we will have here at IN-X, so feel free to check up on those as well while you're still at it! :]

Take a look here for the beginners PvP guide for IN-X:

Regards,
Hate

hi. obsidians dead, this shard looks so much better. cant wait to play

Nightmare Wrote:hi. obsidians dead, this shard looks so much better. cant wait to play

lol. well thats to the point.