Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

in-X please welcome Obsidian players!

Hate Wrote:Ah, bummer. ;p

2.30 AM! <- good reason to spell it wrong! Now what's your good reason Pande, isn't it like daytime where you live? haha Wink *cuddles*

Well I dunno what Nemo has said, but I'd say this shard is a real good alternative to come to if you're looking for a new shard :]

It's always nice to see new faces around here, I hope you will enjoy your stay here at Imagine Nation : Xtreme, you've made a good choice by coming to us :]

Regards,
Hate

ahem *ignoring the fact its 3 hours later...* its dark out now Big Grin

welcome to the other obsi players aswell. inx will be a great place. hate gave you the basic rundown on INX, and id like to add if you EVER have a question for a staff, feel free to post it or PM one of us. in any case, im sure there is atleast one player who knows the answer Smile

Black Magic, my buddy scarecrow will be happy to kill you a few times if you're looking for a challenge. some of the players can be pretty ruthless Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pyro Wrote:hey! wats up?
i hope this server is as good as nemo makes it sound Smile

I'm sure it's not as good as Nemo makes it sound, it's better.

Any shard with XUO pvp will be flawless, enough said. (not that In-x is bad, but im a pvper, if you catch my drift)

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Welcome guys, great to see you hereBig Grin

Harro Obs players!
Not to sound bad, but i hope that you are or can get the old Obsidian players to here. I've been a player on obsidian, played a long time ago. My charname was back then: Raven. I know lots of ppl played with this char, because after i left Supsam taked it over.. (he was a brilliant fisher and had a good warrior char. Just don't know his names anymore, supsam was a small part of his aim). Before that i did play with Raven, a friend of my played with that char, he did quit quite fast back then. One thing i can guarantee, my old account on there was been made by Shooter (you have to remember him!) Teagan, he was married with Tiff Teagan, some other friends of my did play there also, named: Solo and Elleberation. I hope some ppl which i can remember are still around there e.g.: Hephaetus (GREAT GUY), Freeze, Zureese, Kiliourous (if this guy gets on here, i eat his heart out), Rod Farva and Wiegraff Folles (Best Pk' ers ever on Obsidian), Sir Galahad, Sephiroth, Gandalf the grey, Gandalf the white. I can't remember atm more.. but this all has been in the past like 6 years ago. But i did play in that part of Obsidian's history. My brother did play back as well by then named Hatchet. A few years ago i came back on your forums and shard but it did not take long, like 1 week under the name of Blackfog.

I hope y'all have a good time on here. Plus if there are ppl who still remember me, popup and say hi.
*p.s. in my eyes Obsidian was a great shard and my first shard. I did like it alot, eventhough i didn't knew anything about the game. Had a great time there, till i got robbed of all my stuff by Kiliourous. That was my reason to leave the shard, at that time Shooter was calling me over to Xuo. I started playing there, when they were playing there for a couple of weeks already. Shooter's name did got ROBBED by some other ****ing dutchie who played Obsidian before. The reason why Shooter did name himself RedEvil, he did play with Solo on his side. It's sad that they did left when xuo was closing for the first time under Jakko's lead. I don't have contact with Solo anymore. Shooter did came back to Obsidian in a later stage.. After that he did made a shard on his own with Tiff. Sold the shard, for some good money to someone.
After that he did play sometimes uo, i've talked with him about IN:x some months ago. I think he did say he would might take a look, after that i haven't talked with him more about UO.

Lol some "small" historical part again.
I just don't understand why i do know this shit still.

Last sentence.. It's sad that Obsidian has to close his doors, i hope Broadband and the other admins and GM's knew that it was comming one day, AGAIN..! (remember it did close and came back already once).

hey silver, if ur gonna play, i would like to take a round against u after a few months, when ive finished macroing. well u 2 if ur gonna play ;p
i wanna check my skills if i still do good, or if i dont do good at all :o

- regards, Fable

hey, what's up!

hohoh more players, I liiiiike it ;D Welcome!

Is it just me or few shards have more than 15 players online?

Silverwolf Wrote:I'm sure it's not as good as Nemo makes it sound, it's better.

Any shard with XUO pvp will be flawless, enough said. (not that In-x is bad, but im a pvper, if you catch my drift)

ROFL, well hmm, not to be the party POOPer, but hmm, on XUO2 or 3 whatever the one with Maka. The PvP was shit, I mean the bardiches would deal 5000 damage, Halberds would deal 0.00003 dmg per every 3 hit [7 years delay between each hit]
Battle axes we're shit, QStaffs [piece of stick I ripped off my tree] would deal 90 dmg per hits? WTF MANG?
I hope it won't be like this on IN-X.
btw Silver, accept it. I WON YOU BABY I WON YOUU
[WON=OWN in retarded-spanish language]

Fable Wrote:hey silver, if ur gonna play, i would like to take a round against u after a few months, when ive finished macroing. well u 2 if ur gonna play ;p
i wanna check my skills if i still do good, or if i dont do good at all :o

You we're never good. You're like a person who has trouble getting a 1-7 record in CALopen you piece of trash. I hope you die in a fire with your ugly bandana. PEACE OUT KTHX AFRAZ THE OWNaGGEEE

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:PEACE OUT KTHX AFRAZ THE OWNaGGEEE

yea go shave your 12 years old nasty mustache kido

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:ROFL, well hmm, not to be the party POOPer, but hmm, on XUO2 or 3 whatever the one with Maka. The PvP was shit, I mean the bardiches would deal 5000 damage, Halberds would deal 0.00003 dmg per every 3 hit [7 years delay between each hit]
Battle axes we're shit, QStaffs [piece of stick I ripped off my tree] would deal 90 dmg per hits? WTF MANG?
I hope it won't be like this on IN-X.
btw Silver, accept it. I WON YOU BABY I WON YOUU
[WON=OWN in retarded-spanish language]

Bullshit.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]