Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where will you Gank?

Moustache, before attacking eachother we will kill the person who had this xtrem armor Smile. And then kill each other but its not funny since tico and me always win :/ xddd lalala "art of the 4P" xddd lol

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Muto Wrote:Moustache, before attacking eachother we will kill the person who had this xtrem armor Smile. And then kill each other but its not funny since tico and me always win :/ xddd lalala "art of the 4P" xddd lol

well done! i was just about to write that Smile

- regards, Fable

maka Wrote:Problem is that when afraz is the bait people often leave him and let me loot his gearSad

I'm sorry afraz, but Kal Ort Por.

xd?

I'm not bad like Fable to be a bait G.
YOU GOT OWNED KTHX. OKAY MAKAVELI THAT DONATOR ?
Thank you.
You're cal open.

n0x* Wrote:you are not funny afraz.

Go lick an egg okay? You soccer jam lover.
Pfft CAL BAD

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:MAKAVELI THAT DONATOR ?

That was actually a little creativeBig Grin

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:I'm not bad like Fable to be a bait G.
YOU GOT OWNED KTHX. OKAY MAKAVELI THAT DONATOR ?
Thank you.
You're cal open.

lol ur almost funny..:eek:

- regards, Fable

I actually plan on putting a house at the Brit Bridge guardline. No house killing damnit, I'm AFK.

maka Wrote:That was actually a little creativeBig Grin

What about this one: Tupac amaru shakur aka makavelli, a leader in the idian war in south americaSmile i learned this today at history, now i finally know where maka's name come fromSmile he likes tupac, but i think hes a little indian warrior in sweden Wink

Goodluck Smurtle, my Static is the closest possible. Wink

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:What about this one: Tupac amaru shakur aka makavelli, a leader in the idian war in south americaSmile i learned this today at history, now i finally know where maka's name come fromSmile he likes tupac, but i think hes a little indian warrior in sweden Wink

"Makaveli"(2Pac) wasn't an Indian, LOL!Big Grin But yeah, the real Tupac was a Indian chief.

Pande Wrote:id like to add XUO had some nice ganking happening at several monster spawns. made things interesting Big Grin

it was insane when they added xtremes. Everytime they spawned some groups popped up and killed meSad

* ha ha you cant post 2 post in a minute? gotta wait 13 secs for my next post lol