Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Where will you Gank?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

okay i bringed this up to know where will the gank happen in inx, on xuo people usually ganked in: occlo and britain bridge so this was were all the war happened. Where do you IN players ussually ganked ?
Firstly, we didnt gank. We fought Smile

The main area was outside Trinsic main gate because britain was unguarded and therefore empty.
Minoc Bridge and mine area was also active but mainly by pk's looking for easy ingots.

Serpents Hold was also a good place because alot of chaos guilds had their static guildhouse there so you could usually lure one or 2 out for a fight.
Britain was guarded on IN:R so most of the fights took place outside britain bridge
id like to add XUO had some nice ganking happening at several monster spawns. made things interesting Big Grin
Pande Wrote:id like to add XUO had some nice ganking happening at several monster spawns. made things interesting Big Grin

Why do you guys like to gank so much? I never really got the idea of ganking someone as fun... I always liked have a tough fight cause if you win in the end, the loot is much more satisfying. I'm not saying i dont gank, but its usually rarely that i do. ( Not trying to start a flaming post, but why do you guys find ganking so fun? )
Sorick Wrote:Why do you guys like to gank so much? I never really got the idea of ganking someone as fun... I always liked have a tough fight cause if you win in the end, the loot is much more satisfying. I'm not saying i dont gank, but its usually rarely that i do. ( Not trying to start a flaming post, but why do you guys find ganking so fun? )

hehe il explain you why it is exciting Tongue

you gather up with all your squad and settle up to go and kill everyone you see, i dont know how to explain it but it just makes your adrenaline flow to feel that your killing everyone , you feel like some sort of god (its the way i feel it Tongue) also makes it fun cause your with your friends and that makes you feel kinda more confortable. when you see a huge war and you get to be part of it its so fun. some people gank for fun regardless what items the target has , just to prove who has control Smile

well that was my way of explaining it Big Grin
Gank is a way of life of some of players, Most ppl don't like kill monsters or hunt so they kill the ppl that kill those monsters or kill other people to have stuff, they dont need to have money to buy regs, armors ect they just kill ppl that have all this,and at the same time they have fun with friends what is the most importart about playing uo, HAVE FUN. And that's why IN:X is here to let everybody have fun with our big community Wink.
the funny part of ganking is when you're all alone with someone you cant stand at all , and you pretend to be his mate, and he buys that , and all of a sudden 1 buddy comes out of the nowhere and you two kill the bastard and loot his stuff . Well , actually, the funny part begins after the target has been ganked and he starts yelling nasty words at you and you start spamming non sense shit like Jo0 @R d3ad.

pd: based on facts lol

btw the ganking spot doesnt matter at all, what it rly matters is WHO is going to be ganked :p
Dramatic Wrote:the funny part of ganking is when you're all alone with someone you cant stand at all , and you pretend to be his mate, and he buys that , and all of a sudden 1 buddy comes out of the nowhere and you two kill the bastard and loot his stuff . Well , actually, the funny part begins after the target has been ganked and he starts yelling nasty words at you and you start spamming non sense shit like Jo0 @R d3ad.

pd: based on facts lol

evil!

Dramatic Wrote:btw the ganking spot doesnt matter at all, what it rly matters is WHO is going to be ganked :p

true that Big Grin

sup drama Big Grin
man lol , freaking msn wont let me connect, i mean it connects when it feels like that , 90% of the times it gives me stupid errors and no way im creating another account lol. Anyway the premiere for smallville season 7 airs in one week or so ..damn pande..cant wait to see Laura freakin vandervoort in her outfit Big Grin
People definitely ganked on IN...still, i wonder what all of you are talking about? Maybe gank means 2v1...some think so. Maybe you mean 5 vs all. I remember sitting outside trinny watching people whine about ganking when it was anything other than a completely pre-meditated dual, and that doesn't make so much sense.

i like order/chaos battles/ganks on the boarders of cities...or guarded minoc mine.
To answer the question, who ever asked what ganking was, just wait till the shards airs, and people gm their skills and get resources... you will see... the answer will be self explanatory.

ME vs all...
Pages: 1 2 3 4