Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Return Of Lord Blackthorn

*A man walks around the mountains and finds someone lying on the ground*
-sir... are you allright?
Ughh..... Heal....*coughs*
- oh no.. i'm no magician, nor a healer... poor man. I shall lie here with you the last minutes of your life.
*The man dies*
- Poor man.. i shall collect some flowers around and make a little memorial for this poor soul.
*The man collects flowers and returns to the dead body... who seems to be alive all of a sudden.
- WHAT. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?
relax, human. I'm a darkelf. i die, only to resurrect and to be stronger and demand revenge..
- Please, sir. Dont harm me!
Relax.. You'r possesions are worthless to me.
-Bless thee.. forgive me for my curiousness, but what happened to you.
I got attacked by something strange, i was no match for that blackbearded man. his magic is far more powerful and ive never seen anyone meet up to this strenght.. I fear i lost to Blackthorne..
- LORD BLACKTHORNE?!? you can't be serious.. he is dead.
Don't make me laugh human.. ive been researching about this blackthorne. seems he is a little relative to me.
- YOU mean he is your uncle or something?
No not like that. but if what i know is true, than he is alive. cause it seems he too, is a darkelf. One who betrayed his own people, only to attain power and start his own empire.
- So if Blackthorne is a darkelf.. he cant die?
Correct.. however... there is a way to kill every darkelf.. But since I never got so old to learn it, my whole tribe was wiped out of history, just like that. And Blackthorne was behind it all!
-Maybe he knew how to kill darkelfs and taught his minions the technique?
i guess... But... if this man who just killed me was Blackthorne. I demand revenge... I have to go, it was nice to speak to you human.. and tell everyone you see that rumors about blackthorne might not be a lie.. warn everyone. Kal Ort Por..
farewell!! huh he is gone?!?

- regards, Fable

Messages In This Thread
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 06:05 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 10:45 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Jerek Stormgard - 09-05-2007, 05:02 AM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by Atreides - 09-07-2007, 06:08 AM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-07-2007, 05:20 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by Atreides - 09-08-2007, 07:26 AM