Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Return Of Lord Blackthorn

…3 days later…

*Belly full from just having his fill of a Town Guard who wandered too far out of the patrol of Moonglow, Horacio begins to fly North*

“…Who was that man at the Blue Moon Inn? What were his intentions? Its strange he appears as soon as Ztoke told me of Blackthorn…”I think to myself. “ I must go to Lycaeum and see if I can find anything on this person…but not like this…

*Horacio glides down into the trees just outside the walls of the Great Library, Lycaeum*

“…I’ll never get in looking like this.... Vas Ylem Rel ” I mutter. Before my eyes, my body began to shrink down, my muscles collapse into themselves, and my wings melt into my then black skin, which begins to turn pink and soft…the disgusting feel of being in full human form. I throw on a Daemon Steel colored robe and black rock Cloak and walk into the library.

As I walked through the main gates, I got this strange feeling, as if someone’s eyes were all over me. Have I been detected? Before I had even the chance to open up a book or a tome, the world seemed to just slow down. Nobleman and Mages around began slowing down, walking as if in slow motion. All the colors were beginning to fade from the world. Time stopped. “Have I died?” I thought to myself.

“No, Daemon…you are not dead…yet” whispered a mystifying voice. Then, all of a sudden, a mysterious, yet all too familiar vortex of smoke began to whirl before my eyes. It was the strange man from the Inn. He appeared before me as he manifested from within the smoke. Although the world was drained of color, he was not. His beard was black as night, and he wore a robe as red as blood. Although he looked old, I sensed a great power about him.

“An Ort” He Yelled. My Body began to shake, and I felt a surge of power rush through me. My pink flesh began to peel as my true form began breaking out of my human shell. He dispelled me. “Why are you involving yourself in human matters, Daemon?” He asked curiously. “Blackthorn is not only a Human affair, as a creature bred in chaos, I must know if the forefather of the dark virtue has returned.” I replied. “Now tell me, Wizard, who are you, and how is Blackthorn still alive? I can be patient with an answer….as it seems we have all the time in the world…

Messages In This Thread
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 06:05 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Horacio - 09-04-2007, 10:45 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Jerek Stormgard - 09-05-2007, 05:02 AM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by Atreides - 09-07-2007, 06:08 AM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by imported_Fable - 09-07-2007, 05:20 PM
The Return Of Lord Blackthorn - by Atreides - 09-08-2007, 07:26 AM