Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the names Mustafa *****es

I knew this kinda slow (smart enough to function, but not for anything abstract), really tall black kid named Mustafa. Everyone called him Moose (or, "Mus"). He was really fast in Track when you told him where exactly to run and how far, heh.

Did you play IN:R / IN1? Your name seems familiar in the Britannia in my head.

Mustafa Wrote:Yep IN2 Mustafa, and that did really burst my bubble Sad

*blows a new bubble for Mustafa*

Hey before you burst this bubble - look at what IN-X will be like. We are adding so much fun stuff, and hopefully it'll bring back the nostalgic good memories of UO, plus some new fun stuff to experience as well :]

Below are just a couple of reasons why to NOT burst that bubble just yet. Keep in mind that there are so much reasons to stay to IN-X than what I mention below, but this is what comes to mind right now.

• The shard is pretty much cheat-proof.

• It's scripted in RunUO (so we can script pretty much anything we'd like).
  • We've made it feel completely like sphere did.
  • You can use injection as a 3rd party program, but still not be able to cheat with it.
  • You can use razor which is way above UOA in advancement, but still pretty much the same deal. Easy to use and good.
  • You may actually be able to use UOA in a near future as well, if u prefer that to get the sphere feeling back.
  • It has the best PvP system around on it, so that alone is actually reason enough to test it out at least.
  • It has a real nice roleplay-friendly environment, so if you liked the roleplay environment of IN, then I think you'll love thisone.
  • If you had a character at IN:R or XUO then you'll get to keep most of your character as well. And if you don't then at least your friends will be able to help you get started since they may have most of their character there.

These are just some of the many reasons to why you should at least try it out even tho it does not have UO:KR on it. There's a lot of more reasons why to try it out really, I think that we actually have a link to some page with even more information if you're interested. One of the other staffmembers will link it for you if it's available for the public yet.

No UO:KR will be needed for this shard to rock, what UO:KR offered is still pretty much only better graphics, and since when is graphics what makes Ultima Online so good? So stay tuned and take a look at it before you decide to burst this second bubble, because the UO feeling that once made you play UO will be at this shard, and it'll be a fun experience for sure! :]

Best regards,
Hate

i hereby appoint Hate as our public relations officer Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea yeah, it twas a nice shpeal but you apperently dont know me Smile
I LOOOOOOOVE AOS UO(where I started and what I mastered) and am very meh about pre-AOS with its crazy every skill everybody fights with the same pool of spells etc stuff, I love templates(they kind of remind me of decks when I used to play Magic the gathering back in the day).

The pretty new graphics were what I really wanted to see, and to see if it sparked the old feelings I had back up, I was just planning on trying it out here cause I love the community.

I miss IN2 Sad

-Mustafa ~V~

Pande Wrote:i hereby appoint Hate as our public relations officer Smile

spic

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Hate Wrote:
  • The shard is pretty much cheat-proof.
  • It's scripted in RunUO (so we can script pretty much anything we'd like).
  • We've made it feel completely like sphere did.
  • You can use injection as a 3rd party program, but still not be able to cheat with it.
  • You can use razor which is way above UOA in advancement, but still pretty much the same deal. Easy to use and good.
  • You may actually be able to use UOA in a near future as well, if u prefer that to get the sphere feeling back.
  • It has the best PvP system around on it, so that alone is actually reason enough to test it out at least.
  • It has a real nice roleplay-friendly environment, so if you liked the roleplay environment of IN, then I think you'll love thisone.
  • If you had a character at IN:R or XUO then you'll get to keep most of your character as well. And if you don't then at least your friends will be able to help you get started since they may have most of their character there.

It is indeed a good speel...you work in PR? Tongue

Anyways a few things... Nothing is ever cheat proof :p and we cant really claim it has the best PvP just yet as it hasnt trully been tested...i think we should wait a bit after opening before we start making claims like "we are the best" and thats its an exact sphere replica... once people start getting on and really work the shard over im sure we will find a few things that need tweaking... like all things its hard to duplicate something exactly when there are so many variables you cant test until real/other people get in and start interacting in a live invironment... which i guess is exactly what beta 3 is about... fine tunning whilst running Wink

Anyways was a good speel! and im seriously on the edge of my seat for the opening! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:It is indeed a good speel...you work in PR? Tongue

Anyways a few things... Nothing is ever cheat proof :p

Hehe, yeah well I said "pretty much cheat-proof" since it's hard to say that it is completely cheat proof. ;p However I hardly doubt that there is any way to cheat at this server unless you'd get on a GM account and dupe items for yourself, but that's not the same type of cheating, and that won't really be possible (without getting banned) either due to our really advanced logs.

Elcid Wrote:and we cant really claim it has the best PvP just yet as it hasnt trully been tested...i think we should wait a bit after opening before we start making claims like "we are the best" and thats its an exact sphere replica...

I have tested the PvP at XUO, for many years. There for I say the best pvp, but that is in my eyes. Everybody has their own opinion, I doubt that everybody in the world would ever say "This is the best PvP ever" even if somebody actually did create "the best pvp ever" without any doubts. Wink It's all about your personal opinion what you like etc etc. But from my opinion this is as good as it gets at a sphere/sphere replica UO server, there for I say the best :]

Elcid Wrote:once people start getting on and really work the shard over im sure we will find a few things that need tweaking... like all things its hard to duplicate something exactly when there are so many variables you cant test until real/other people get in and start interacting in a live invironment... which i guess is exactly what beta 3 is about... fine tunning whilst running Wink

Yeah you'll probably find a couple of bugs that needs to be fixed, small stuff, but the reason we've waited so long to open the shard is pretty much to make sure that it is almost exactly like sphere. But yeah, I guess I could add an "almost exactly" at that dot for my future speeches, thnx :]

Elcid Wrote:Anyways was a good speel! and im seriously on the edge of my seat for the opening! Big Grin

Thanks! :]

Regards,
Hate

go INX go!!!

- regards, Fable

Elcid Wrote:...there are so many variables you cant test until real/other people get in...

ahem, we staff aren't real people? lol :p

scarecrow you're fired! lol

can someone add the word "spic" to the filter please

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:can someone add the word "spic" to the filter please

"spic" is just a word i don't think it will harm anyone ^^.
Has I've always said there are lots of kinds of spics :p nothing bad on it.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

I love spics Big Grin

strange the word bothers me more then it does a spanish person...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]