Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the names Mustafa *****es

Downloading kingdom reborn as we speak... May respark a UO interest with me... dun dun dun

Its so hard to get things right in forums the first time around, why is my sig pic not showin up?

Kingdom Reborn doesnt work on RUNuo...hope that doesnt burtst your bubble...Hows Simba?:p

Horacio Wrote:Kingdom Reborn doesnt work on RUNuo...hope that doesnt burtst your bubble...Hows Simba?:p

You're thinking of Mufasa.

Mustafa from vampire on in2?

Rei [Oni] from IN2
Il´ya [SIN] on IN:X
[Image: notoutoffocus3np.jpg]

Yep IN2 Mustafa, and that did really burst my bubble Sad

for the sig pic, you have to upload it to a webhosting site first, like imageshack. then take the link they give for forums and stick it in. you want to cut off the url part that will take you to imageshack when you click the picture though.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, two old names in one post. I'm feeling lightheaded. Cool

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Hey, read the website there is links to what you need to download including UO Tongue

Good to see you back to Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Pande Wrote:for the sig pic, you have to upload it to a webhosting site first, like imageshack. then take the link they give for forums and stick it in. you want to cut off the url part that will take you to imageshack when you click the picture though.

yeah def already have that stuff done, have the sig thing setup in my control panel just fine. when I searched the FAQ it said:

Quote:You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

Which sounded familiar but I dont see that option anywhere in the post screen or edit screen

How long you guys think it'll take runUO to crack UO:KR ?

Mustafa Wrote:How long you guys think it'll take runUO to crack UO:KR ?

They have already said theyre not going to. Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:They have already said theyre not going to. Wink

For fear of facing a lawsuit from EA. :/

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]