Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where Are You From? [RP]

Horacio Wrote:Yes Ztoke....I know of this individual. When I first arrived in britannia years ago, I researched Blackthorne and British quite extensively.

...He created the one dark virtue that exists out there...the one virtue I live by, and the one you fight not to live by....Chaos. The Shadowlords imbued him with powerful dark magic, and with it he created a small army of mechanical monsters.

Even though I was in the Underworld, I still received updates of what was occuring in Britannia. A few years ago he attempted to take over the City of Yew. The humans stopped him, and he perished there. Some do say the Shadowlords granted him Immortality, and it was merely his human shell that was destroyed. Black fog steamed from his body during his death. I believe it was a release to his true self. His so called death may have been an act...to trick the humans into thinking they are safe under the rule of that fool Lord British. I would not doubt he still exists....somewhere out there.

...Where there is Chaos...there undoubtably is Lord Blackthorne. I do warn you Ztoke, not even myself and the Daemons would want an enemy of Blackthorne....you would be wise to think along the same path.

Oh.. so he may still be alive.. good to hear. The fact that he is strong just means that I have to train harder in order to defeat him..

I will however consider your warnings.. I do not know if he is your master and you are trying to protect him.. or if your intentions are good.. but I will consider them..

Perhaps you are right.. perhaps he gave me the orc blood to help me.. to make me stronger.. if that is true then perhaps I should obey him instead..

.. ehrm! what am I thinking! no nice person who wanted to help would throw you into a dungeon and practically torture you!

.. unless.. he wanted to make me even stronger.. perhaps..

I shall consider what you have said daemon, you have been of great help to me.

I shall remember what you have done for me if we meet again some day. If you need aid in battle, don't hassitate to come by Ocllo and visit me.

Farewell!

[ooc]Thanks Lindenwood, it's quite fun to roleplay actually :] You're all doing great so far, and btw - nice post Jerek, I can tell that you've roleplayed a lot before, same goes for Horacio and the others :][/ooc]

*Grins as he listens to Ztoke's revalation*

*Thinks back to the days of being trapped in the seemingly endless, pitch-black cave under the tunnels of Wind...*
*Remembers his endless supply of rodends Blackthorn provided in his prison to keep him and his Reaper brethren alive*
*Once again feels a rush of excitement at the thought of once again feasting on human flesh*

*laughs*

Ah good to hear talk of Blackthorn. If he was not born human he may have been a hero to me. Someone who puts so much fear into the human race... well you can't help but admire such a being.
As for him still being alive... well that is just rumor... right? *smiles wickedly*
Do you think evil vanishes so easily? All who listen to me now, know that he exists. Fear it, live in cowardice, lose sleep, tremble when you hear a noise from the shadows.
I assure you all that he exists, though not in any form that you could comprehend. All that died that day were his limitations and I can sense his strength growing. The day may come when he decides to take us all down and those who fight with or against him will not matter for he will destroy us all. To be slain by an immortal... that is truly the only way to go.
Of course... immortal or not I am sure there is some way to defeat him but why bother? You will never figure a way to do this... besides I love the sensation of humans in fear... I can almost taste it on my tongue. *licks his lips*

Anyway it sure is odd for us to come together talking like this.... A Reaper, a marked Daemon, a human with an orc scent *shudders*, and humans. Who would have thought this day would ever come? Throw in an elf and that would be some sight... and a great feast... Mmm.
*thinks to himself* Good for me the elders will never know about this.
So, you were all discussing where you originated from? Well I believe that humans would call it something like hell... yes I think thats what they would say. Fires and caverns and darkness, to me it is a paradise. I was sent to this wretched surface for a mission... though what that entails is not important nor do I wish to discuss.

Ztoke Wrote:Oh.. so he may still be alive.. good to hear. The fact that he is strong just means that I have to train harder in order to defeat him..

I will however consider your warnings.. I do not know if he is your master and you are trying to protect him.. or if your intentions are good.. but I will consider them..

Perhaps you are right.. perhaps he gave me the orc blood to help me.. to make me stronger.. if that is true then perhaps I should obey him instead..

.. ehrm! what am I thinking! no nice person who wanted to help would throw you into a dungeon and practically torture you!

.. unless.. he wanted to make me even stronger.. perhaps..

I shall consider what you have said daemon, you have been of great help to me.

I shall remember what you have done for me if we meet again some day. If you need aid in battle, don't hassitate to come by Ocllo and visit me.

Farewell!

I am nobody's servant anymore! My branding has left me damned and alone. Blackthorn never had rule over the Daemons. You do realize by aiding me it will likely result in the death of many humans, for they all seem to want a Daemons head as a trophy. If you are willing you kill your own kind, then I accept your kinship. You shall have my aid as needed as well. Since you have the blood of a beast running through you, your scent is tolerable, and I have no urge to eat you. Thats I think about as close as a compliment you will hear from a daemon.

[ooc] Good job all, if this even showed one person that RPing can be fun, then the post will have served its purpose. Nice story jerek, but being a daemon, it might be hard for me to respond to that Tongue [/ooc]

*In a dark corner of the inn sits a man with a cloak pulled low over his eyes. He does not say much, nor does he often take a sip of his ale for it would impare his heightened senses.

This unknown man observes the conversations being carried out and notices someone slip out the back of the inn. This unknown man gets up with surprising speed for one who looked aged and fatigued and heads after this man.

"I know you're out here!", He called out. Silence filled the air behind the inn.
"I am not with those armed men, but from your exit I can tell you have a reason to be running from them", he continues; "I heard you speaking in the inn, you claim to have some skill with a bow", the man says to the air, "and apparently some level of stealth" he mutters to himself.

After examining the dark shadows behind the inn, with a sense of defeat this man walks off.*

[ooc] I'll be roleplaying as Hades and I'll write some story around that when I have more time, if that is OK with the roleplayers. Other staffmembers may choose any of the other Gods, Hades is taken now though :] [/ooc]

Ahh, it is very nice to see such a variety of races around here... I'll be glad to explain my own history.

My name is Ilwrath. I am not a human, I was one in the past but I am no longer one of them, now I am a skeletal knight often called the fallen knight. I won't say a word about my human life.

It's been a long time since i left the Stygian Abyss. Since then i've always trying to search someone with the same origins as mine, I haven't been lucky though, i just know my brother coming from that place. We were lucky to escape the wrath of the Slasher of Veils, through the gate that Garamon opened for us, heh you may not know anything that I'm talking about, if you haven't been there, anyway... if anyone remembers something from the Stygian Abyss let me know.

[ooc] My first time too, if you want to understand my story play Ultima Underworld [ooc/]

*Watches from the bushes outside*

*Sees the man in the cloak leave quickly*

*Tries to follow, but frowns that the man was too cunning to stay in sight, and the night was far too windy to track the scent*

*Remembers the man's bow and wonders to himself if the meal would have been worth it*

*Disappears into the darkness to find an easier prey, perhaps a child*

[ooc] I decided not to be Hades btw, but instead a friendly God which has nothing to do with the greek mythology really. Ok here we go! [/ooc]

*You notice a cloud of smoke appearing in front of you. When the smoke fades away there's somebody standing there, it's a gesture of a man. Who is this man? How did he manage to appear from nowhere?*

[Image: rpgoddn2.jpg]

The man begins to speak..

Mortals of this world.. don't be afraid. Don't let my shabby black beard scare you.. I am not here to hurt you. I am here to make you aware of who I am, and to ask for your aid. I am what you people would refer to as a "God". I watch over you from above, interfering when I have to in order to keep the balance in this world.. but I mostly let you mortals take care of your own problems the best way that you can..

I have been watching over you for centuries.. never really needed to show myself before. But there is a grave danger in this world.. a man who has raised from the dead to challenge you all is coming here soon.. to try and take over the world you mortals call home..

This evil man has allied himself with the dark Gods from below.. and he is thereby shielded against my godly powers. However neither me nor the Gods from below can shield him against you mortals, that is why I need your help..

If you gather forces I believe you can defeat him. The Gods from below were only able to resurrect him back to life because I sent him down there the last time you guys vanquished him.. but if you manage to slay him again I believe I can prison him in the outer realm.. in a place where he will be trapped for all eternity..

You will have to slay this evil man my friends.. You will have to kill.. Lord Blackthorne.. one more time..

*Horacio and Ztoke listen on from the safety of the rooftop, as the peer through the skylight of the tavern*

I have seen that man before in drawings from withing ancient texts...He is no magician with smoke tricks.

*Horacio glances at Ztoke, only to see the fury in his face*

...Even though you are half orc...you are also half human...Do not try to find blackthorn on your own...

Perhaps we can try to arrange a meeting with that mysterious smoked figure, and we can learn more of blackthonrs plans...What do you think Ztoke?

*Raindrops begin to fall from the black sky*

Rain....I hate rain...I should leave..I will be in contact soon....Farewell...

*Horacio stands up, spreads open his black, scarred wings, and flys off into the night sky*

Horacio Wrote:*Horacio and Ztoke listen on from the safety of the rooftop, as the peer through the skylight of the tavern*

I have seen that man before in drawings from withing ancient texts...He is no magician with smoke tricks.

*Horacio glances at Ztoke, only to see the fury in his face*

...Even though you are half orc...you are also half human...Do not try to find blackthorn on your own...

Perhaps we can try to arrange a meeting with that mysterious smoked figure, and we can learn more of blackthonrs plans...What do you think Ztoke?

*Raindrops begin to fall from the black sky*

Rain....I hate rain...I should leave..I will be in contact soon....Farewell...

*Horacio stands up, spreads open his black, scarred wings, and flys off into the night sky*

*Ztoke watches Horacio fly away..*

All of a sudden the fighter known as Ztoke decides to scream one last message to Horacio before he has gotten too far away: "I will be careful, thank you for your advice my daemon ally. Yes another meeting with the mysterious smoked figure could be a good idea!"

*Horacio disapears into the black night sky..*

- So.. Blackthorne is back.. Even though I was hoping to get a chance to fight him I was not prepared for him to arrive this soon.. this will be hard even for me. I better seek some allys such as the daemon.. and perhaps the skeletal knight..

- I can feel the darkness falling over this town.. I better head home. I shall return to look for my allys tomorrow.. and hopefully Blackthorne won't arrive until we are ready to fight back.. I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a very important adventure..

*Ztoke disapears back into the darkness where he came from.. the only thing that can be heard now is the wind.. and three small words whispered in the darkness.. Kal Ort Por.*

*At a different place.. somewhere in the universe.. there is two men speaking to each other..*

- So, they fell for it..

- Yes master..

- Smart move with the polymorph..

- Thank you master..