Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where Are You From? [RP]

[This is not an IRL "where are you from?" Topic, this is an In Character Question, to those who play In Character. Please no stupid answers in the Brit Times]

Hello, I am curious to know where you hail from....what city... what land do you call home? What is your race?

If you have read my story before, you know I am Hora'Zheo, and I am of the Daemon race. I was Spawned in the pits of The Underworld. I came to Britannia six years ago to do some spying on the humans. I polymorphed as a Human named Horace whom which spent most of his time in Minoc. I am now stuck here due to circumstances I wish not to repeat. For more information read my story.

*Points down into the ground*

*grins*

I find it curious that one such as yourself, Horacio, would be interested in knowing the origins of one often referred to as a lesser. I thought that you did not concern yourself with humans, because in your words, we are lower then you.

Having noticed your previous hostilities towards me, I will not indulge you with tales of my home. Suffice it to say I came from a land of warriors who know honor.

ooc: hey horacio, didn't know you were from canada Smile what's up? if only you weren't a daemon, then my character might like you hehe. i hope you aren't a maple leafs fan :p (sorry if you dont like this part, but i just noticed the location now)

Don Tazione Wrote:I find it curious that one such as yourself, Horacio, would be interested in knowing the origins of one often referred to as a lesser. I thought that you did not concern yourself with humans, because in your words, we are lower then you.

Having noticed your previous hostilities towards me, I will not indulge you with tales of my home. Suffice it to say I came from a land of warriors who know honor.

....Better to know who and who are not my prey...

[ooc] just thought it would be fun for the RPers to maybe talk a bit about their char, nothing more [/ooc]

Horacio Wrote:....Better to know who and who are not my prey...

Quit trying to deceive me, I know tactics such as this one. You hope to learn valuabe information from us telling of our homelands. Well it won't work on me past what I have said thus far.

Horacio Wrote:[This is not an IRL "where are you from?" Topic, this is an In Character Question, to those who play In Character. Please no stupid answers in the Brit Times]

Hello, I am curious to know where you hail from....what city... what land do you call home? What is your race?

If you have read my story before, you know I am Hora'Zheo, and I am of the Daemon race. I was Spawned in the pits of The Underworld. I came to Britannia six years ago to do some spying on the humans. I polymorphed as a Human named Horace whom which spent most of his time in Minoc. I am now stuck here due to circumstances I wish not to repeat. For more information read my story.

Very well .. daemon. I shall answer your questions. I was born a human, but due to experiments made upon me at a young age I have orc blood in me. This can not be seen from the outside - thank god - I do not like the orc look very much, however I do like the superior strength that I get, so it's not all bad.

I do not have much of a memory from my younger years, they were wiped away during the experiments.

I escaped from the place where I was feld when I was about a teenager, thanks to a person who is now my teacher and friend. He showed me how I can still be a fairly good person, even due to the experiments they made upon me. The bloodlust that I get something is however nothing that I am proud off, but due to some blood-drinks that I have stored at my house I manage to stay away from getting into a rage and attacking my friends.

I now live in a town named Ocllo, trying to stay away from guards and other people who do not appreciate my nature. I am pretty much an outlaw, I do not honor anybody except for my teacher. I walk my own path. I make friends along the way, as do I make enemies. Who knows, maybe you'll meet me some day if you take a walk through the town of Ocllo, and who knows - maybe we'll become friends, or maybe I'll be the last thing you see. I guess time will tell.

Farewell daemon..

*Just before Ztoke disapears you see a gleam if what he looks like*

[Image: rpztoke3yc7.jpg]

[ooc] This is pretty much my first attempt to roleplay, so go easy on me will you? Wink Oh and about that picture - if you have a really dark screen then feel free to brighten them up to see it better. Hard to make a picture that works on both dark and bright screens Wink [/ooc]

Hmm part human....and a lust for blood. I may have finally actually met a human that I like...However it does disappoint me that you resist your natural urges. You must do what feals right!

You have intrigued me Ztoke, and these experiments you were involved in are quite impressive. Who, or what may I ask did this to you?

Ztoke Wrote:[Image: rpztoke3yc7.jpg]

[ooc: nice pecks Big Grin ]

Horacio Wrote:Hmm part human....and a lust for blood. I may have finally actually met a human that I like...However it does disappoint me that you resist your natural urges. You must do what feals right!

You have intrigued me Ztoke, and these experiments you were involved in are quite impressive. Who, or what may I ask did this to you?

It would be foolish of me to give in to my natural urges.. that would most likely cause me to dive into a chaotic state of rage. During that state I would most likely slay every person I come across.. there for I have learned not to give in to the temptation.. and if we should ever become friends one day, you would not want me to give in to my natural urges either daemon, trust me on that..

These experiments.. I try not to think about them so much .. they tend to drive me closer to the evilness that is inside of me. But what I do know is that it must have been somebody with a great deal of power.. somebody evil. I was held below the town of Britain, in the dungeon..

I heard the name Blackthorn mentioned a few times by some guards.. but I am not sure.. it could have been my imagination as well, I was not in the best state of mind down there..

Do you know somebody who is named something like that daemon.. ? Because I've sworn to take revenge upon whoever did this to me..

Yes Ztoke....I know of this individual. When I first arrived in britannia years ago, I researched Blackthorne and British quite extensively.

...He created the one dark virtue that exists out there...the one virtue I live by, and the one you fight not to live by....Chaos. The Shadowlords imbued him with powerful dark magic, and with it he created a small army of mechanical monsters.

Even though I was in the Underworld, I still received updates of what was occuring in Britannia. A few years ago he attempted to take over the City of Yew. The humans stopped him, and he perished there. Some do say the Shadowlords granted him Immortality, and it was merely his human shell that was destroyed. Black fog steamed from his body during his death. I believe it was a release to his true self. His so called death may have been an act...to trick the humans into thinking they are safe under the rule of that fool Lord British. I would not doubt he still exists....somewhere out there.

...Where there is Chaos...there undoubtably is Lord Blackthorne. I do warn you Ztoke, not even myself and the Daemons would want an enemy of Blackthorne....you would be wise to think along the same path.

You approach a human youngman in a tavern. His clothes are that of a weary traveller, and his big eyes are of dark brown color; his unwashed and somewhat long hair is of a deep black color and his skin is quited tanned. When asked about his origins, he looks at you...

*sips a cup of ale*

Well...

*sips his cup of ale again

I was born and grown in -- Oh, blast me for being an uneducated fool! My name is Jerek Stormgard. But, shhh! Don't go saying my name out loud! I'm not exactly, uhm, loved by the local authorities.

*Ahem* I was born and grown in a little village called Tiloth, in a modest island of the same name by the borders of the Outer Sea. My family left Tiloth when the lack of fish and the war forced us to make a choice: either leave everything behind or starve to death. Naturally we chose the first one, otherwise I wouldn't be here, aye? Anyhow...

My family managed to purchase a farm in the outskirts of Moonglow and lives there still. Well, actually there's no one there right now...Ma 'nd Pa set of to travel around the world after my brother, my sister and I left to search for our own fortunes. I hope they're all well, haven't heard a single word from any of their mouths or pens for a while 'now...

Anything else you wan'o know, stranger?
Huh? My trade?
Uhmm...

I've always been a fine hunter, y'might say. My luck in finding and putting arrows through animals kept me alive and well so far. If I might give modesty a break, I'm not too shaby with a sword, either. More than once I managed to get a little gold for poor me because of old Hondel, a veteran swordsman who taught me a trick or two back in Tiloth...Actually, that is the cause of many of me troubles, one might say...

How come? Well...
Uhmm...Let's just say that 'somebody' trounced some barbaric fools who attacked the merchant caravan that said 'somebody' was paid to protect...Yes, yes, that ''somebody'' is yours truly, yes. Now let's just say that those barbaric fools were actually law enforcers for the local egoistical pig of a baron who ruled the lands we travelled through...get my drift, stranger? Every now and then I have to deal with some wet behind the ears knight aspirant wanting to collect the bounty on me head. Never got caught, though. Doubt I ever will, actually. You see, there was this one time when --

You see a group of armed men bearing a coat of arms depicting a black wolf in a red background suddenly break into the tavern. They don't seem to notice you two at first. Jerek gags at his ale and quickly gets up.

*pats you on the back*

(whispers):Good luck to ye stranger, I have to run after my luck!

Jerek then suddenly disappears into the darkness surrouding the back of the tavern

*Grins at the wide array of Characters tucked away in this world*
*Strokes his bow*

[nice RPing, guys! And Ztoke, that was great!]