Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats left...

By the sound of it, sounds like this server will be up within' a week, by what ya'll are saying, good good!! Smile

Makavielo log on msn¿? Big Grin

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Canaris Wrote:On another note.. Just registered. Who can I pester for my old IN:R login? I think I can remember my character name. I'm guessing no IN1 chars are transfered. I think my account was removed being unactive anyway :confused:

No IN1 chars will be transfered, but your INR account was almost certainly not removed from inactivity. Shoot Taran a pm. Maybe Skorpion will remember the named you used on INR, i can't.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Taran would be the way to go I think.

maka Wrote:I just want to stress the fact that I'm retired, and that I'm starting school tomorrowSmile

enjoy school maka Smile i know you've been looking forward to it Smile i start my 3rd year in my program aug. 22nd Smile can't wait Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cole Wrote:No IN1 chars will be transfered, but your INR account was almost certainly not removed from inactivity. Shoot Taran a pm. Maybe Skorpion will remember the named you used on INR, i can't.

Haha I feel so old when you call me Skorpion Cole, Skorp or Skorpy please Wink Sorry Cana, can't remember your char name on IN:R. But I assume you need your account name, which I doubt anyone knows haha. Maybe Adrianna can remember your char name?

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:Haha I feel so old when you call me Skorpion Cole, Skorp or Skorpy please Wink Sorry Cana, can't remember your char name on IN:R. But I assume you need your account name, which I doubt anyone knows haha. Maybe Adrianna can remember your char name?

You are old. Oooooold! Confusedurprised:

Cole Wrote:You are old. Oooooold! Confusedurprised:

At least I still have my dashing good looks. Rolleyes How's Colena these days?

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:At least I still have my dashing good looks. Rolleyes How's Colena these days?

Skorp wants to tap colena... coles female ego :lol:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Skorpion Wrote:How's Colena these days?

I seriously just now got the connection between Cole and Colena...

:/ she's doing good, busy with work, probably won't be playing much UO, but we'll see.