Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whats left...

I, maybe can get 5 people to join, maybe if you tell me what's left you guys got to fix. Reason is, my friends are waiting on a game that comes up in 6 days, they said personally told me that they will play, if this server opened up before, or on that day there game comes up. Or maybe I can stall them? Smile just tell me what you got left to be finish, and the date, "I need a date"... If so, they got a huge ts, "I think?" of buds they play with if they can play? They go where ever my friends go basically, Think Lineage2 they're waiting on, but anyways, I no I can get 5 on, maybe extra, but I need a date, and whats left, so I'll stall, I like this server already!! Smile

:/

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

be warned my word isn't the official one, but i think this is all:

-only a few bugs left on the bug tracker
-guild gump (odium is working on it)
-gold transfer script needs to be finished up (maka is working on it)
-loot tables are done or atleast much better then they were (nasir mentioned this to me maybe 2 or 3 hours ago)
-xtreme monsters and spawn system need to be added

once the first 4 things are done I think we will be opening with beta 3. there are still bugs left, hence why it will be another beta. this beta will be open for a couple weeks, and anything you do during the beta will save for when the server goes live. in other words; if you make 100k or gain 20 points in a skill, you get that when the server opens.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Only thing preventing the start right now is actually the loots, the rest can pretty much be fixed while we are up or within a few hours.

maka Wrote:Only thing preventing the start right now is actually the loots, the rest can pretty much be fixed while we are up or within a few hours.

Then get to work instead of posting here Big Grin

<3 staff :o

I just want to stress the fact that I'm retired, and that I'm starting school tomorrowSmile Was just helping out again during a period of time where time was crucial.

Nasir is working on it though, so do not worry, It should be up soon.

Goodies :happy:

I finished loot last night ;p
*cough* gold transfer *cough*

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the last values to be set.

Does this mean maka may be able to finish gold transfers before school will take all his time? If not who will be working on gold transfers then?

On another note.. Just registered. Who can I pester for my old IN:R login? I think I can remember my character name. I'm guessing no IN1 chars are transfered. I think my account was removed being unactive anyway :confused:

The gold transfer script is actually done and it works, only thing being done with the script right now is tweaking the amount of gold that you get for each item. I did the core part, anyone else, even people that can't script, can do the value tweaking part. Only thing I'm waiting for right now is for the person that does the value tweaking to send it to me, so that I can double check it.

You guys are pretty dedicated to this, good job Big Grin. I used to code for like a year, but i can't say im very good at it lol. Scripting im not so bad at, but I like being shown rather then stumbling blind lol.