Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

you can roleplay and still be hardcore PvPer

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:Hope I'm not throwing shit in the fan or beating a dead animal, but if the players from the two shards are indeed so different, why merge at all? Sounds like breeding headaches for the Staff. Does it have something to do with the number of players on each shard? I mean, to create a server with a decent amount of players?

It's an attempt to create a well rounded server. Consider it a social experiment ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

We are lab rats Smile

Ya I always used Brackets to talk on INR when associating RL.

Fable Wrote:RP is fun for u guys, cause ure used to it! and we from XUO are used to pits and pvp, and u want to remove pits and compromise the pvp... u get it now why i get annoyed by some of ur threads? u got like 3 threads about how much u hate pits and like 7 about the pvp... jesus if u dont like the pits. run around, dont step on the damn pits pad. do what u used to do, run to brit and mark a rune, then to trinsic, mark a rune and so on....

Your posts are incredibly hard to understand, maybe its just a language barrier but you always seem really mad lol. Only some ppl *****ed about pits, I please ask that people stop referring to 2 or 3 ppl as IMAGINE NATION. If I don't participate in a forum debate, then I don't want to be accused of something.

sry if u got upset of me blaming IN'ers, but i dont mean all of them, i mean some.. some from xuo might also be annoying(i know i am most of the time) but its because i wouldnt play xuo if it wasnt the way it was..

- regards, Fable

we are well past all of that fable! jus look forward to what the server has to offer and that is great pvp, great RP... and much more! No one is forcing you to RP, just respect it Big Grin

I'm with nox, lets not ***** each other out as former players of a non-existent shard.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]