Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i was thinking (mount speeds)

Pande Wrote:1) you need help :p

2) that never happened because you cant tell the story because you were eaten by the swamp drago

1) yes, i'll concede

2) not if the audience is my fellow inhabitants of heaven, or if I came back as a ghost. But if I came back as a ghost I would have probably haunted a blacksmith and gotten him or her (female blacksmiths are hotter than Jessica Alba, well maybe not, but still hot) to make some shadow swamp dragon armor. Then it would have sucked cause as a ghost I wouldn't have been able to move it to give it to Swampy (thats what I named him). I would have had to then haunt Swampy and get him to attack the blacksmith to get the armor from him. Unforunately that would probably cause the blacksmiths neighbors to kill Swampy in revenge, so he'd be screwed that way too. I guess thats why I wouldn't haunt a blacksmith. Yep the heaven answer makes more sense in this case. Poor Swampy. Sad

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

DeNiro Wrote:it should accelerate. and you should be able to tune the horse like i said, like good acceleration but not as high topspeed, and if you want high topspeed you would accelerate a little slower, if you dont install a 8liter twin turbo 1000hp v12 on that horse then both acceleration and topspeed are max. haha how about that

...hope you dont take this too serious

Ohhhh man ill have an Orange mustang with the words Top Secret on the side in white and name him Supra.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Skorpion Wrote:1) yes, i'll concede

2) not if the audience is my fellow inhabitants of heaven, or if I came back as a ghost. But if I came back as a ghost I would have probably haunted a blacksmith and gotten him or her (female blacksmiths are hotter than Jessica Alba, well maybe not, but still hot) to make some shadow swamp dragon armor. Then it would have sucked cause as a ghost I wouldn't have been able to move it to give it to Swampy (thats what I named him). I would have had to then haunt Swampy and get him to attack the blacksmith to get the armor from him. Unforunately that would probably cause the blacksmiths neighbors to kill Swampy in revenge, so he'd be screwed that way too. I guess thats why I wouldn't haunt a blacksmith. Yep the heaven answer makes more sense in this case. Poor Swampy. Sad

Haha you're messed up, but I like it ^^

Regards,
Hate