Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

alright

awe boo! its a mustang? forget that! lol

i don't think it will be so much transferring the skills that will be difficult but then correcting them so its like 80% of the skill on the past shard, and then there are some special conditions like 80% of skill if gmed, 70% if above 80, otherwise 60%.

*The above are not the actual numbers, but just examples*

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What you referred to is what i meant as well.

Don't hate mustangs.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

righto

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dramatic Wrote:you got a damn good point ,but still..i dont wanna see how this server ends up with 5-10 clients in the first week of its opening..it would be a shame and thats what most likely will happen..thats why i proposed something like that so if you dont like the idea, fine , but you guys really need to think of something new to bring the people back , i mean something worth their comeback

if this shard is 51a as touted then the player base will come

Pande Wrote:I have to turn this suggestion down Lederoil because skills are something that can be trained. If you don't get full transfers at the start, you will have the chance to be able to GM those skills again. But if pits is removed to compensate the fact that xuo players might profit more from Drama's suggestion then inr players, then there is no way that pits could be re-implemented at a later point in time.

This suggestion was also brought forth in an attempt to recover some of our "lost playerbase". But if we go through with removing pits, that would only cause us to lose more players, so these two acts would cancel each other out.

I am open to other suggestions, if a good one is mentioned, then there is the possibility that it is accepted.

One I put forth is that xuo players get a smaller gold transfer then is currently planned. What i expect most xuo players to do with their transferred gold is to train their skills that are no longer gmed, or to stock up on ressources.

So if xuo players are given their full transfers, then they wouldn't need that transfered gold to train their no longer gmed skills.

pande - no offence but i don't look at macroing skills as having the "chance to be able to GM those skills again." hey i got an idea let's knock another 20 points off those transfers so we can macro even more!!! then we'll REALLY have a true feeling of accomplishment! yipeee! i get to macro somemore or wow what an oppertunity! please excuse my sarcasm

Lederoil - leave the d@mn pits alone this is that part of XUO that comes as part of the package, this has been discussed over and over ad nauseum. As i read it a lot of the shard is being tailored to INR tastes, yet this topic of the pits keeps coming up, for something you seem to have no use for, you have a great concern about. but only to deny it to those who use it. how selfish is that?

Everybody - we're all getting screewed on item transfers or equivalent values for our possessions - get over it! In fact wipe it all!!! give us 10 grand each and cya.....

as far as skill transfers go, i argued long and hard for full transfers before the shards shut down. i can only say that in these last 5 months of lost time i could have macroed all my partial transfers back to 100%, plus some others!

these arguements have all been played before. these forums are full of postings discussing skill transfers, item transfers, the "PITS" and other assorted bull crap, none the less the deal seems to have been struck and we need to stick to it.

ok thats my 2 cents worth. sound off magots!

Carl, I was in no way suggesting that training skills is something fun, atleast not for you and me, but i was saying that it is something that can be regained, or recovered.

If your items are stolen, then you can get them back by working for them. If your account is stolen you are screwed, unless it was stolen illegally ie someone hacked your pc.

Your post sounded intelligent until you said "sound off magots!". After I read that it lost all impact Sad

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would have to agree with led at the top of page 1 where he says added incentive wont make this shard live kinger, no one will leave this shard for another because things where evend up between skill merges. if anthing ide say more people will get bent if there skills came over and xuo players not only have a PVP head start they then get skill headstarts, i already know several peopple who have said its been to long and stoped playing or started a difrent shard and are happy where there at, so ide say the dev team should probably go with what they said origonaly and keep the peace, everyone was fine with it, and the people that stay will build there charictors and try to get more people to play and build the game. if it fails **** it its a game people. lets try making it less stress for the dev team so they can keep on track.

pratorian :doubt:

pratorian Wrote:lets try making it less stress for the dev team so they can keep on track.

if im not mistaken that was one of the reasons why drama made this suggestion. we have yet to hear from a dev if it would be less work to just transfer everyone's skills instead of transfering portions of them.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think its obvious that transferring mod'ed skill levels will be more complicated. What we're looking at is work vs. reward, and i think it would have to be damn near impossible (i doubt it) to transfer skills as planned to convince me that a full skill transfer is a good idea.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

i'm from in:r
and all skill transfers sounds good to me if it make the server get back online faster just have to train some more nothing hard about that maybe aswell they can give some training money for in:r but if not oh well

lets get the server up !!!!!!

Cole Wrote:I think its obvious that transferring mod'ed skill levels will be more complicated. What we're looking at is work vs. reward, and i think it would have to be damn near impossible (i doubt it) to transfer skills as planned to convince me that a full skill transfer is a good idea.

actually its a good damn idea, the problem with INers is that they are too selfish to understand that by doing what im proposing the playerbase will rise up like crazy since from i have seen in the beta , most of the population is going to come from XUO. Ive been trying to say this in a polite way but you seem to not understand the whole thing so here it comes the BOOM : if you keep it the way it is by now , wich means xuo players being aggravated by the skill transfer issue , you are not going anywhere..

upset xuo players = dead server

Ive been patient enough trying to convince INers about making up their minds and probably regain some hope by helping everyone out with the skill transfers but all im seeing is INers complaining about how hard they trained their skills and how unfair it would be for them if xuoers get all their skills back..well let me tell you something ..we ( xuoers) dont give a **** about the time it took to you to train your skills, you seem to care more about you than about the shard's future .Since our admin left us due to real life issues, this has been a total mess. Im suggesting probably the best idea regarding the shard's future in some months time , yet Iners keep whinning about non sense stuff " ohh it took me 200 hours to train that , remove pits coz it allows red to trade with blues " and the list goes on...I never considered the merge a good idea, i mean , a fusion between a pvp shard and a RP shard is not a good mix but i was hoping there would be some people who was willing to help after this long delay ..but NOOO..what is wrong with you people? cant you let us have our skills back so we can fill the server with players? oooh wait..maybe you prefer to keep it the way it is now and turn 6 months of work into a 5 players shard ? im sick of this , If Iners are not willing to help XUOers in any way, then im done here.

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Dramatic Wrote:actually its a good damn idea, the problem with INers is that they are too selfish to understand that by doing what im proposing the playerbase will rise up like crazy since from i have seen in the beta , most of the population is going to come from XUO. Ive been trying to say this in a polite way but you seem to not understand the whole thing so here it comes the BOOM : if you keep it the way it is by now , wich means xuo players being aggravated by the skill transfer issue , you are not going anywhere..

upset xuo players = dead server

Ive been patient enough trying to convince INers about making up their minds and probably regain some hope by helping everyone out with the skill transfers but all im seeing is INers complaining about how hard they trained their skills and how unfair it would be for them if xuoers get all their skills back..well let me tell you something ..we ( xuoers) dont give a **** about the time it took to you to train your skills, you seem to care more about you than about the shard's future .Since our admin left us due to real life issues, this has been a total mess. Im suggesting probably the best idea regarding the shard's future in some months time , yet Iners keep whinning about non sense stuff " ohh it took me 200 hours to train that , remove pits coz it allows red to trade with blues " and the list goes on...I never considered the merge a good idea, i mean , a fusion between a pvp shard and a RP shard is not a good mix but i was hoping there would be some people who was willing to help after this long delay ..but NOOO..what is wrong with you people? cant you let us have our skills back so we can fill the server with players? oooh wait..maybe you prefer to keep it the way it is now and turn 6 months of work into a 5 players shard ? im sick of this , If Iners are not willing to help XUOers in any way, then im done here.

FU.CKING RIGHT DRAMA

there is no use in hiding the fact that inr players hate xuo players and we hate them back. so why would we care how long you spent on your skills? we did what we had to, so why should we lose skills now? thats bs.

i used to think that some xuo players were greedy bastards but now you inr players cant even see that you get to keep even more of your skills. instead you see that xuo players will be keeping their shit.

what was the point of letting the inr players get more crafting transfers and xuo players getting more harvesting transfers? to bring the shard together, to make the two communities dependent on one another. well i dont ****ing see that happening considering how much we hate each other. xuo people can stand on their own, we aren't going to go to inr players, we'll ****ing do it ourselves.

since you inr players like being stuck up and see this suggestion as only profiting xuo players, then ill say well you are only saying no because we will get something out of it, you selfish little bastards

xuo ftw!!

you dont like it, shove it

Pande Wrote:Your post sounded intelligent until you said "sound off magots!". After I read that it lost all impact Sad

i figured i was gonna get flamed so i went on the offence. Sarcarm Pande sarcasm, i can't believe that you moderate these forums and are that sensitive.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!