Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IN-X Player's view vs Forum Humpers

Alright, well it was nice to hear what you had to say. You said it in a reasonable way Magus. I agree with many of your points but i still think its worth a shot and i'll continue to give out my opinion (even if it conflicts with the staff's) in hopes that INX will have a chance and actually being a fun, balanced shard. We'll see, it seems like there's a lot of support for it being otherwise sometimes - namely people wanting to sacrifice longer term balanced systems for short term player-pleasing. Meh, at least at feel like i see eye to eye with Taran and CD on most matters of development, so maybe it will be ok.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

magus Wrote:But not being able to hang around at brit talking to my friends, cause I'm going to be attacked every single second..that's just not IN!

well there are several sides to this.

1) you can talk somewhere else, you know that place that nobody from inr seems to like... whats it called again? oh yea, pits Big Grin and if you really don't want to be there, then you can talk in another town, or at one of your houses. come on magus, there are endless possibilities as to where you can talk to people.

2) you make a guild with your buddies and kill anyone who comes and attacks you and then you go back to talking like nothing happened.

3) and you can only be legally attacked in brit if you are in a guild and the other person is in an opposing guild so i don't see how you will attacked every single second

Dramatic Wrote:full skill transfers ... remember to think of it as a possibility to bring ppl back , not to think it as what community gets more benefit of it

agreed

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dramatic Wrote:YAYH NICE MAGUS TELL EM! seriously you are right concerning many aspects , for example about the merge with XUO wich is kind of " the opposite " to IN, but that doesnt mean you wont be able to chat to your buddies in britain without getting killeD!:d Blue Cities have always been safe spots i reckon.
well that's good to hear I guess.. Tongue

Cole Wrote:Alright, well it was nice to hear what you had to say. You said it in a reasonable way Magus. I agree with many of your points but i still think its worth a shot and i'll continue to give out my opinion (even if it conflicts with the staff's) in hopes that INX will have a chance and actually being a fun, balanced shard. We'll see, it seems like there's a lot of support for it being otherwise sometimes - namely people wanting to sacrifice longer term balanced systems for short term player-pleasing. Meh, at least at feel like i see eye to eye with Taran and CD on most matters of development, so maybe it will be ok.

You just like me better when im nice :/ I get you all hard and stuff!. ... .. .. ...right.

Pande Wrote:well there are several sides to this.

1) you can talk somewhere else, you know that place that nobody from inr seems to like... whats it called again? oh yea, pits Big Grin and if you really don't want to be there, then you can talk in another town, or at one of your houses. come on magus, there are endless possibilities as to where you can talk to people.

2) you make a guild with your buddies and kill anyone who comes and attacks you and then you go back to talking like nothing happened.

3) and you can only be legally attacked in brit if you are in a guild and the other person is in an opposing guild so i don't see how you will attacked every single second

agreed

1. But what if I feel like talking in britain without having my guard up 24/7... I mean sure I was fighter on IN... But I fought some people on IN1/fake from XUO... and they kicked my ass when i had better armor and weps, and they had played for like 1 day.. Learning the PvP... Seriously I was ashamed.. no one from Imagine-nation has ever owned me in that manor. EVER. Most people will agree that I was a pretty decent fighter.. in my opinion i was good, not the best. But I could hold my own, without a problem.. but these guys.. They were like 5 westwoods and 8 kerith's in ONE person... It was sick. You people live to fight.. INers dont...

2. Well.. We wont have that big of a playerbase.. still.. 1 XUO player would **** my whole guild up.

3. Well I did say I didn't really feel like being Neutral.. But seeing on this new server.. I might be forced to. and seeing being neutral on a server that has 20 players online sucks balls.. I mean come on?

4. The part about giving everyone carebear stats.. Is not agreed. I worked hard for my taming for example, I spent more then 200 hours on raising that up to 88 or whatever I have. I really dont feel like everyone just getting that for FREE! doing nothing, Taming was the only good way I could make money! Taming was my Craft! I don't feel like that being taken away from me. PERIOD!. If this happends, I wont play and that's finale, and I know alot of people who trained other hard skills like, Blacksmithing, carpentry, insciption etc etc. Wont either. That would be the stupidest thing you could ever do... Even worse then what you've done so far. I beg you. DO NOT DO THAT.

lol sometimes there's no convincing people. I just had an elaborate debate with Pande about the bad side-effects and futility of full skill transfers but he still thinks its a good idea. The word "WHY!?" rings violently in my head, but then i realize i won't get a logical answer, and i've already picked apart every aspect of the argument provided so far. Rolleyes

magus Wrote:4. The part about giving everyone carebear stats.. Is not agreed. I worked hard for my taming for example, I spent more then 200 hours on raising that up to 88 or whatever I have. I really dont feel like everyone just getting that for FREE! doing nothing, Taming was the only good way I could make money! Taming was my Craft! I don't feel like that being taken away from me. PERIOD!. If this happends, I wont play and that's finale, and I know alot of people who trained other hard skills like, Blacksmithing, carpentry, insciption etc etc. Wont either. That would be the stupidest thing you could ever do... Even worse then what you've done so far. I beg you. DO NOT DO THAT.

they wouldn't be carebear stats, xuo players did work for there stuff, ok maybe not as hard but they still did.

drama's suggestion is not to take away stats, but to let everyone keep all their stats.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...something is missing there Pande.

Magus Wrote:You people live to fight.. INers dont.

That's cause we're Spartins, AH HOU!

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Gosh ... to what this thread has become ...

Taran please close it there is no need for such arguments, and I made my mind already that it is not worth it to spend my time either playing or being here since I will not play the game for lack of time.

Rackull signing out.

Cole Wrote:lol sometimes there's no convincing people. I just had an elaborate debate with Pande about the bad side-effects and futility of full skill transfers but he still thinks its a good idea. The word "WHY!?" rings violently in my head, but then i realize i won't get a logical answer, and i've already picked apart every aspect of the argument provided so far. Rolleyes
What he said.

Pande Wrote:they wouldn't be carebear stats, xuo players did work for there stuff, ok maybe not as hard but they still did.

drama's suggestion is not to take away stats, but to let everyone keep all their stats.
I meant skills with stats... and that idea is still bullshit. period.

Silverwolf Wrote:That's cause we're Spartans, AH HOU!
hehe, that's not that bad of an example acctually.
Rackull Wrote:Gosh ... to what this thread has become ...

Taran please close it there is no need for such arguments, and I made my mind already that it is not worth it to spend my time either playing or being here since I will not play the game for lack of time.

Rackull signing out.
You know what, it's about time you Shut the F*uck UP you lill B*itch, I'm getting so sick of you, No one likes you get it? Go away, We hated you and we hated phantasya. All you ever do is trying to be a smartass on the every forum our community uses, Get it you are not apart of it anymore!. I loved how you came whinning aboyt Phantasya on IN:R, You were like "omg please remove in:r Coldrake you are such a bad friend, Most of the people will still stay on phantasya you know!" 2 weeks later...... Phantasya has been shut down. now go away. dont comeback, p'ussy.

Magus Wrote:What he said.

I meant skills with stats... and that idea is still bullshit. period.

hehe, that's not that bad of an example acctually.

You know what, it's about time you Shut the F*uck UP you lill B*itch, I'm getting so sick of you, No one likes you get it? Go away, We hated you and we hated phantasya. All you ever do is trying to be a smartass on the every forum our community uses, Get it you are not apart of it anymore!. I loved how you came whinning aboyt Phantasya on IN:R, You were like "omg please remove in:r Coldrake you are such a bad friend, Most of the people will still stay on phantasya you know!" 2 weeks later...... Phantasya has been shut down. now go away. dont comeback, p'ussy.

actually, phantasya is still up and running.

jesus christ man, you ***** and whine as much as some of these other guys, i think its time to grow up and realise what the rest of us vets have and realised 1. itll never be what it was, there are too many elements missing which have changed and 2. OH NOES ITS AN INTERNET FANTASY GAME THE SKY IS FALLING AHHHHHH

finally, i also think that alot of the stuff Rackull brings to the forums are retarded and pointlessly lame. but christ theres no need to act like a complete twat, it doesnt make you look smart, it just makes you look like a retard.

Actually I do recognize that I have not been helping nothing at all, and that my observations are everything but constructive, therefore my goodbyes from IN:X, since there is nothing more than can be said or discussed about it ...

I don't need, or pretend to be accepted by the community, when IN closed I stepped forward and actually made something that brought the community together, even though some of you state that you hate me and believe I'm a smartass, I did something to help the lots of you, have you done something to the community ?!!

Phantasya is still running and I also stepped down from the project, IN:X will still run and I will step down from it.

In time I have seen too many familiar faces stepping down from both and never to appear again, I grew to hate this community, therefore my ramblings and general contents of this post.

And yes you can say that I had some pleasure to irritate many of you, after all, there isn't that much you can do here to entertain but to start a flame war here and there ...

So to keep the records straight, I dislike allot of you, I like only some scarce few.

Taran is on my like list, although we haven't really been close or friends during this last years, and I continue to hope he is successful in his project.

To the 'allot of you' (Excluding XUO members) F_uck Y_ou very much you bunch of immature and ungrateful B_itches Wink

*waves*

Alright, I think everyone has said what they wanted to say. Thread closed