Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IN-X Player's view vs Forum Humpers

Well let's summarize the players view of the shard:
  • The shard it's not really developing;
  • There is no real Dev Team;
  • The Main Admins disappeared;
  • Taran effort is leading nowhere because there is a lack of interest on capable staff members;
  • The 200 community is reduced to 20 Forum Humpers that already play somewhere else.

Now let's summarize the Forum Humpers view:
  • Sarcasm is a nice way to fuse a flame war;
  • Pointing out that this leads out to nowhere is a nice way to fuse a flame war;
  • Creating reasonable doubt on the shard work and opening is a nice way to fuse a flame war;
  • What the heck am I still doing here, is a question we all pose to ourselves.

Guess that's about it ...

Those of you that find me wrong, please correct me.
Those of you that find I missed something please comment and add it.

Wink

Let's summarize the truth as well:
  • The shard is developing;
  • There is a real Dev Team;
  • The Main Admin disappeared, instead a replacement was selected;
  • Taran's effort is leading forward because there are still capable staff members around.
  • The 200 community is reduced but will rise again when the shard has been online for a while.

Glad to hear your reply Taran, now let's mix the truth with the view's that the community probably has and end up with more support hey ? Wink

A Weekly Changelog would probably keep more people interested, or is there no possibility of this to happen ?

Rackull Wrote:Glad to hear your reply Taran, now let's mix the truth with the view's that the community probably has and end up with more support hey ? Wink

A Weekly Changelog would probably keep more people interested, or is there no possibility of this to happen ?

yes A Weekly Changelog would help

and i possable start date to look forward too aswell it been way too long
if they have no start date in mind must mean they have trouble with staff and shit because this project should of been done before the other shards went down

you forgot those of us who think we should fill the forum with nonconstructive bullshit to make ourselves feel super important or to create the illusion that our opinion actually means something.

this covers most of the posts in this forum ;]

Once I talk to the (hopefully) new devs and get them started I'll post a weekly changelog. How about that?

Taran I am glad that you are still kicking, Dont let the pessimists get to you.

You were a great GM on IN:R, You shall be a great Admin on IN:X

Thanks Allanon, I really want IN:X to be a great shard... even if that means it will take some time before it opens.

Alright Taran, perfect!

And you have my sole promise that I will stop bugging with this kind of posts/replies when that weekly log appears Wink

You have gave me the answer that I wanted in the first place and that was hidden behind this post 'who is running the show and how determined this person is ?'.

My pardons for not asking it right away, then again we always managed to get a good compromise between our thoughts and actions Wink

At least no flame wars appeared because of it ...

not yet! **** you, you ***** *** *****

lol kidding!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even though it seems a lot of people aren't around I would gather a lot of people are just watching and waiting.

I've resorted to checking the website once a week looking for updates. I have a life, I have many other responsibilities that I look after and don't feel the need to post on these forums at all while the shard is in development and I bet a lot of people are in the same boat as I am.

People are still here but surprisingly those of us that have real priorities in life don't need to camp out and waste time *****ing on forums.

It's done when it's done and it will be great.

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Lerri is right - people on forums are just looking for attention and so they assert deceivingly self-contained, frequently illogical proclamations about the nature or future of INX. That, or they just talk a lot of funny nonsense. I vastly prefer the latter.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]