Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daemon

Well to be honest I had not much to do with Daemon on IN1, however I had a few friends that I did hunt and pk with that were in Daemon. When IN:R came about two old members and I decided to remake it, mainly my part in it was just the new storyline and a substitute language since we could not find more than a handful of words. One of those old Daemon members is my rl best friend, he did not have the time to put into establishing a guild so I took control. To be honest I wasn't very successful, at a peak time we only had 6 or 7 members, most of which played at different times. As for Mystic Edge... well my memory is pathetic but I am thinking he may have went into Vampire when IN:R went up... though I could be thinking of someone else. During those times we did establish an alliance with Vampire, and I would imagine that will hold unless for some reason they see it not fit anymore. Anyway, back to where I started, I really had little to do with Daemon back in the old days, minus a few friends and my sis being members, but I just did not want to see a part of IN history die without anyone trying to save it. I am guessing you did not play IN:R but it was tough times establishing guilds and finding trustworthy people. I just hope that this shard will be more successful and I will have more time to make it at least as good as it once was if not better. If for some reason rl situations keep me from doing so, or I end up not being able to tollerate UO I would at least like to see someone else put some effort into it. Hopefully I will not be the only one who feels this way and all the old guilds and races shall be reformed. I hope everyone who reads this and was a part of IN realizes that we should all go above and beyond to make our history not become, well history. I say we must all step up and do our part, if possible, and ressurect what we once loved, after all, isn't that why we are still here?
Anyways, I apparently started ranting for no reason, still haven't had a chance to sleep yet so I shall use that as my excuse, but at least you can see where I stand and that I am willing to try and bring back what once was because it was all a part of our lives at some point. I do hope we all stick around and do our part in remaking those fun times, though it will take some work. After all we can't expect those lazy gms to do it for us.
Well I hope that explains a little about where and why I came to be in charge of Daemon.

Messages In This Thread
Daemon - by Destiny - 05-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Daemon - by imported_Adovock - 05-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Daemon - by imported_Horacio - 08-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Daemon - by imported_Tabion - 08-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Daemon - by imported_Horacio - 08-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Daemon - by imported_Tabion - 08-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Daemon - by imported_Horacio - 08-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Daemon - by imported_Odium - 08-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Daemon - by imported_Horacio - 08-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Daemon - by imported_Skorpion - 08-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Daemon - by imported_Nasir - 08-12-2007, 03:12 AM