Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Daemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Destiny

hah yu all kip lod's
I don't get it...
K'taL'li MaH be'nI, Destiny,

Its been awhile since I heard someone speak Dhemonh'ka.

[Daemon] was a guild on Imagine Nation run by Mystic Edge, myself, Natok, and a few others (wow its been so long). We were a Roleplay Chaos Guild and were quite unique.
We had a Daemon Steel skin and a matching Daemon Skull helmet which could devour souls. We had a language which we spoke when we did not want humans to know what we were talking about (Destiny is basically calling all of you humans stupidWink ) Of course we spoke english, Daemons are very intelligent and are capable of learning languages quite quickly. When we infiltrated the Upperworld our first role was to polymorph as humans and try to "fit in" before the invasion began.
[Daemon] at first did not get along with the dominating chaos guilds. However over time we found ourselves in alliance with them in order to destroy the armies of Man. The brood armies of [Daemon], [Vampire], and[Goblin] became more and more powerful over time and eventaully managed to completely take over a city which became our upperworld home, Serpants Hold. [SIN] and [KoC] moved in, Chaotic human. It was hard to get along and we only seemed to ban together when Order came for a fight....which is how it should be...

...If anyone is interested in more IN Chaotic Lore, or Daemon history let me know. Perhaps if there are enough interest, Daemon can flourish once again...

Horacio The Wise
Wow where were you when I was remaking Daemon!?! I really could have used the help. I did as much research as I could but couldn't establish more than a few old words, so I had to make a whole new language, but kept the words I knew, and wrote it off as an elder daemon language. Just to let you know if you are interested, Daemon sort of exists, though I didn't recruit many people because of the fact that most were more interested in skin hue than rping. We have the old hq, and if you are interested in bringing it back to life you should keep in contact, if of course you decide to play again that is. As for me I just don't know if I will play very much, I may hold player ran rp events maybe, or try to get the spirit of Daemon back alive but I am just not sure. I guess time will tell.
Anyways, hope you stick around, at least for the shards sake.

[not sure if I can speak OOC here but I am half asleep and can't think straight]
Tabion...I apologize, I do not recognize the name. Perhaps we can help eachother out here. I am curious to know what became of Daemon after my exit of the physical world, How long did Mystic Edge stay in command? Where do you fit into taking over the Guild? Perhaps a new partnership can arise from this. Old world meets new. I can teach you the lores, you can show me the new ways...I have been gone for about 5 or 6 years. It saddens me to say, but the mainstream language of Dhemonh'ka will likely be lost forever, unless you can find Mystic Edge. His memory may be better than mine. I remember very few words..

K'taL - Hello
K'taL'li - Hello (formal)
GuH! - Danger
kIp - Foolish/stupid
Be'nI - Brethren
Dhemonh - Daemon
Lod - Human
Dhemonh'ka - Daemon Language
Lod'ka - English

Perhaps more will come to me at a later time...
Well to be honest I had not much to do with Daemon on IN1, however I had a few friends that I did hunt and pk with that were in Daemon. When IN:R came about two old members and I decided to remake it, mainly my part in it was just the new storyline and a substitute language since we could not find more than a handful of words. One of those old Daemon members is my rl best friend, he did not have the time to put into establishing a guild so I took control. To be honest I wasn't very successful, at a peak time we only had 6 or 7 members, most of which played at different times. As for Mystic Edge... well my memory is pathetic but I am thinking he may have went into Vampire when IN:R went up... though I could be thinking of someone else. During those times we did establish an alliance with Vampire, and I would imagine that will hold unless for some reason they see it not fit anymore. Anyway, back to where I started, I really had little to do with Daemon back in the old days, minus a few friends and my sis being members, but I just did not want to see a part of IN history die without anyone trying to save it. I am guessing you did not play IN:R but it was tough times establishing guilds and finding trustworthy people. I just hope that this shard will be more successful and I will have more time to make it at least as good as it once was if not better. If for some reason rl situations keep me from doing so, or I end up not being able to tollerate UO I would at least like to see someone else put some effort into it. Hopefully I will not be the only one who feels this way and all the old guilds and races shall be reformed. I hope everyone who reads this and was a part of IN realizes that we should all go above and beyond to make our history not become, well history. I say we must all step up and do our part, if possible, and ressurect what we once loved, after all, isn't that why we are still here?
Anyways, I apparently started ranting for no reason, still haven't had a chance to sleep yet so I shall use that as my excuse, but at least you can see where I stand and that I am willing to try and bring back what once was because it was all a part of our lives at some point. I do hope we all stick around and do our part in remaking those fun times, though it will take some work. After all we can't expect those lazy gms to do it for us.
Well I hope that explains a little about where and why I came to be in charge of Daemon.
Britannia is such an old world to me, perhaps since I have been gone for so long, it will feel new once again. Where there is [Daemon], there is Horacio. I will be in touch Tabion.
love this topic!Big Grin

K'taL'li Lods I speak Lod'ka :p
Few words came to mind...

jI - Me, myself, I
soH - You, yourself, yours
yU - his (or her, only masculin tense in the language)
voD'maQda - Farewell (I think spelling may be wrong)
'ka - language (add 'ka to any race name to say they're tongue)

...Time for a new beginning it seems...let us start from scratch. Eeheheh
I don't think Mystic made an appearance on IN:R. At least not to my knowledge.
*checks character transfer database*
nope, he didn't
Hmm, to add a few...

D'Leh - Goodbye (in addition to voD'maQda)
Abe'yu - Thank you
Jebe - Yes
Ghobe - No
Pages: 1 2