Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have a dream...

I learned something today. I learned that learnt is actually a word. Hell, even Firefox's spell-checker is saying learnt is wrong.

American schools teach that you never use just a t to signify past tense. (or at least mine did)

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

We learnt British English in school, I guess that's why I said learnt instead of learned.

then i guess Canadian schooling really is that different from American, because here we are taught its learnt. lol what a screwed up world we live in.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:then i guess Canadian schooling really is that different from American, because here we are taught its learnt. lol what a screwed up country I live in.

<3

don't change what i said Loxx...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i had a dram where Afraz was surrounded by naked girls and was foolin' around... but it was just a dream Sad

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i had a dram where Afraz was surrounded by naked girls and was foolin' around... but it was just a dream Sad

fable u sux donkey dick

donkey dick? u mean my dick is big or something? Confused
well tnx for the blowjob u must have given me, or else u shouldnt know the size or how my dick is shaped :o

- regards, Fable