Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have a dream...

I have a dream, that one day, a thread will be made in these forums without any grammar or syntaxic errors. I have a dream that we will all stand up together and wipe away them spelling errors. "I HAVE A DREAM!" that one day, no spelling, grammar or syntaxic errors will be found in THESE forums!
I have a dream...

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:wipe away them spelling errors.

failure.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

i was gonna point that out Smile

in other news, many people in this world do not use english as a first langauge.. and still manage to be coherent. so im perfectly happy with shit grammar Smile

I'm actually quite impressed how well most of the people here write English.

I often forget that Tarans first language isn't English. ..And turks too. While their written English is still far from perfect, it's still impressive if you compare their recent posts to how they wrote years ago.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:I'm actually quite impressed how well most of the people here write English.

I often forget that Tarans first language isn't English. ..And turks too. While their written English is still far from perfect, it's still impressive if you compare their recent posts to how they wrote years ago.

Well that's something for IN to be proud of, it has served some purpose Wink

You think IN is what improved the Turks' english?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Not IN alone ;p ...but i bet you anything the internet was a big help for them. I know I learned how to type from UO.

I learnt what the word "lol" meant on IN! Big Grin

Taran Wrote:learnt

You learned

actually, taran is correct.

i learnt a new word today.

i learned a new word today. <- no good!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

both are correct

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/f...ing/learnt

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:I have a dream, that one day, a thread will be made in these forums without any grammar or syntaxic errors. I have a dream that we will all stand up together and wipe away them spelling errors. "I HAVE A DREAM!" that one day, no spelling, grammar or syntaxic errors will be found in THESE forums!
I have a dream...

i have a dream..that one day..you'll finally shave your MOUSTACHE so i wont need to call you by that name haehahe anyway im glad you chose the nickname i used back in the days to make fun at you rofl..so whats cracking kiddo ..its been a while but i already noticed that you filled these forums with loads of shit lmao

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]