Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where's that pesky Coldrake???

Glad to see you back Allanon. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

[COLOR="Green"]Yes I"m doing pretty good... I have been gone a long time I guess, but I didn't realize it has been 4 or 5 years. After all the stuff with Inanna I switched to another shard.... Alexia or something like that. Got to do a ton of scripting got them a good vampire race going and some other fun things. But things just weren't the same so I tried WoW for a year. Guild stuff got on my nerves but did like the raiding so I've taken a break from MMO's for the past 7 month's.

Yes I remeber ya Aghast!

lol

Yeah I poked around some other UO sites and even did some RUN UO stuff and re-opend my OSI accounts for a while. But things just aren't how I remember them back when Emmy first appear'd in IN.

It was alot of fun and some headache's at time but I'm really glad to see IN still around.

Also just to clear up other things that ya'll might not have known I am actually a guy.... So no more spanking me! LMAO Bart!! :icon_twisted:

Any how... good luck and maybe I'll try to find my UO disk's and figure out how to join in with ya'll again after the realm goes live.

*Salutes*

Emmy[/COLOR]

maybe you've been out of touch with more then IN for 4 or 5 years. these days you don't need a uo disk Smile haha

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What ever happened to Inanna?

[COLOR="Green"]I didn't know you don't need the disks... but I'd have to install it somehow or is it downloadable now?? If it is I'll try to find it and DL it.

My top 3 Character's were:

Emerald Also have an Emerald on Baja (OSI)
Midnight
Inanna

:icon_twisted: [/COLOR]

that's the beauty of today's technology for the kid in all of us. it can be downloaded Smile

heres the thread maka made a while ago with 3 links to Mondains Legacy

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=353

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just vaguely remember Emerald and Midnight as character names, but i remember Inanna as the new counselor that we liked to pick on.

Cole Wrote:I just vaguely remember Emerald and Midnight as character names, but i remember Inanna as the new counselor that we liked to pick on.

<3 Inanna

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

[COLOR="Green"]Well Emerald was my smith char. Midnight was my vampire (VvV) char. I also did a story (RP) and it was approved to turn Emerald into "green dwarf". Back when skin changes were done with approved RP stories. I also did a few guides for new player's... Mining, smithing and a new player one I believe. I did the first two as Emerald and the last one as Midnight.

I'd like to think I RP'd as much as possible, and the one thing folks might remember Inanna for was the "Guantlet" I had set up and ran. It was one of the things I most enjoyed about being a GM.

Anyways... thanks for the links. 761mb is going to take a little while to DL. :eek:

[/COLOR]

hehe i remember them .. good fun.

I like how when i played noone ever killed me i had friends in SIN/VvV and what else there where of chaos guilds. made me feel loved <3

Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-