Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where's that pesky Coldrake???

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Well I just stop by to see what's up with the IN folks. It's been a long time and I'm glad to see ya'll still alive and kicking. I even noticed some old names still around.

Well good luck with INX and keep the UO spirit alive!

:icon_twisted:
[/COLOR]

middy..?

[COLOR="Green"]Aye... for those that didn't know I am AKA Midnight.

Wink
[/COLOR]

heya Emerald. even tho i dont think you remember me Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Emerald Wrote:[COLOR="Green"]Aye... for those that didn't know I am AKA Midnight.

Wink
[/COLOR]

hey middy where did you dissappear to like 4 or 5 years ago then?

I remember you randomly popping into an IRC channel for a shard I worked on called Tragena.

...or at least the person said it was you.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

*spanks Midnight*

-Bart von Horst

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

Wow... now here is a name I have not seen in some time. Emerald/Midnight!!! Nice to see/hear from you again, I hope things are going well? And yes, we are doing our best to keep the spirit of UO alive, hehe.

Glad to see this place is still kickin indeed, Reformatted and lost my URL's, now I got them back and I'll be lurking in the shadows until the shard is ready.

Allanon Wrote:Glad to see this place is still kickin indeed, Reformatted and lost my URL's, now I got them back and I'll be lurking in the shadows until the shard is ready.

You punk! you just left me! Don't you dare come back now! Tongue

ahaha magus *slaps* U gamblin Hoe.

How could I forget about a place that I dominated ahahahaha

seems that one had more moltrex then the others...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]