Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pelletier,

please keep in mind that not every staff member is here to script, and those who are supposed to are in fact doing exactly that. Like Sotho Tal Ker, he is probably the one doing the most scripting, and is rarely on forums (not that that is a problem because he was hired to script). Staff like me (hate me or love me), are the ones who are supposed to spam the forums answering your questions (until they piss me off) lol.

have fun.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cole Wrote:I will Wink Hows it going Skorp?

Heya Lover Wink, not bad I'm in California doing an internship till the end of august. Just moved into an apartment and don't have any furniture. Was sleeping on the carpet but it proved most uncomfortable. Worst sleep I've had in a while, so its 4:30am and I'm waiting till someplace opens so I can go buy some food. Hopefully I won't be drowsy all day.

Nice to see your dedication to this effort hasn't faltered, I hope the results pay off for you. How are things on your end?

*waves to Taran*

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

I'm not sure whether you were talking about my dedication or Tarans. My dedication isn't anything active or worth speaking of, i just think its lame when people complain and bash the progress of the shard that they're doing nothing for.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:i just think its lame when people complain and bash the progress of the shard that they're doing nothing for.

agreed

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i was just wondering when will server be up
why has it taken 2+ months for transfer are u guy working 1/2 a day

just stating that this server should of been 90% ready before u even shutted down the other shards maybe something to think about for next time

well hope u guys finish soon i will check it out and see if it was worth the wait

Ya I hope your there pelletier, so I can PK you.

Friggen Whiners.

Deal, the GIFT is coming.

Allanon Wrote:Ya I hope your there pelletier, so I can PK you.

Friggen Whiners.

Deal, the GIFT is coming.

dude, st fu. he's only asking a question out of curiosity.

and I hope your online so I can pk you over and over till u call me daddy.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:i was just wondering when will server be up
why has it taken 2+ months for transfer are u guy working 1/2 a day

just stating that this server should of been 90% ready before u even shutted down the other shards maybe something to think about for next time

well hope u guys finish soon i will check it out and see if it was worth the wait

I was on staff when the decision was considered and made for INR to merge with XUO and suffice to say there is a lot of planning and thought that goes into things behind the scenes. It has taken a long time because:

Maka got tangled up in unforeseen real life issues, which always take precedence over UO.
Devs pledge a commitment to work and then flake out, leaving progress limited.

...I hope you don't feel like i'm talking down to you, but these things have been mentioned in a number of other threads, and in general i just find it quite degrading and disrespectful for people to generally accuse the administration of doing a bad job, as if they could have done better.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

No, it wasn't just curious, He was being Obnoxious. Much like you are. Don't start flame wars if we have no server to settle it on. Inbred.

Silverwolf Wrote:dude, st fu. he's only asking a question out of curiosity.

and I hope your online so I can pk you over and over till u call me daddy.

Oh man AMIN you kill me HAHHAHA " till you call me daddy" hahahh

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

guys i can admit some of the flames are fun etc etc, but lets keep it calm Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Cole Wrote:I was on staff when the decision was considered and made for INR to merge with XUO and suffice to say there is a lot of planning and thought that goes into things behind the scenes. It has taken a long time because:

Maka got tangled up in unforeseen real life issues, which always take precedence over UO.
Devs pledge a commitment to work and then flake out, leaving progress limited.

...I hope you don't feel like i'm talking down to you, but these things have been mentioned in a number of other threads, and in general i just find it quite degrading and disrespectful for people to generally accuse the administration of doing a bad job, as if they could have done better.

"as if they could have done better" true Cole! so very true! "

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!