Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Maka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i can only hope that the conceptualist and architect of this project has the opportunity to enjoy it. Best wishes.
Yeah, I guess when he decides to unabandon this project he can.
Coldrake and I were the original conceptualists (i'm not sure that word fits in this context) for IN:R. This project, as known as Imagine Nation: Xtreme, has been a joint effort from the beginning.

On that note: I'm sure we will have plenty of time to enjoy our creation. Rolleyes

A better statement might have been: "i can only hope that the Imagine Nation: Xtreme's most devoted developer has the opportunity to enjoy it. Best wishes.
correct me if im wrong but didnt you first show up like a month ago?
Changed my username. It used to be Izanami. Consider yourself corrected.

That and on the top left of all my posts there's a Join date.
maxkicker !!! good to see you on here!
actually i guess i shouldve been more clear ....didnt you show up as a dev about a month ago
maka was complaining about having no help and needing devs no more than 2 months ago, so all i can say is if you were actually doing shit back then
your either worthless or easily forgotten lol
ohh sup carl lol when you coming back down for a drink ?
You know what? **** this.
maxkicker Wrote:actually i guess i shouldve been more clear ....didnt you show up as a dev about a month ago
maka was complaining about having no help and needing devs no more than 2 months ago, so all i can say is if you were actually doing shit back then
your either worthless or easily forgotten lol

maxkicker, on xuo your opinion carried weight because you could express a thought maturely and explain the reasons why you thought something. however, you have gone too far saying this about one of our committed devs. although their work might not be in your face, you can be absolutely certain that if a dev stays on this team it is because they have committed themselves to this project and have produced.

for the sake of all of us, Nasir, i hope you can overcome this "slip" of maxkicker's.

your work is indeed appreciated by us here at INX.
Nasir I love you :o :whipping:
I somehow have two scratches on my penis. It's painful... especially since I don't have a desk and lay on my stomach to use the computer.
Pages: 1 2 3