Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

so what are you doing on the forums then? go do something with these girls...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is the most ***ged up thread iv ever read, and iv read eve - o. why does everyone in this forum have sand in their vaginas. buncha pubbie 12year olds trying to measure each others e-penises lawl.

Lerri Wrote:this is the most ***ged up thread iv ever read, and iv read eve - o. why does everyone in this forum have sand in their vaginas. buncha pubbie 12year olds trying to measure each others e-penises lawl.

YEAH !!! Normally some adults measure their penis size by the kind of car they use ... go figure :badgrin:

Sorry if I upset someone ... :icon_twisted:

Fable Wrote:hahah funny, but ur uglier, u even hide ur face cause u know it will give virus to the website.
im ugly? well il tell ya, yes i am ugly, in photos, irl every girl says im the cutest one. some say im better looking than their boyfriends and that they would rather have me than them and we end up in bed...il post a new pic of me soon.

Lmao, Did you just say my picture would give a virus to a website? I could have swore I heard that insult back in elementary school. I love people who say, I'm ugly in photos, you do realize that the camera cant make you ugly, it only takes a shot of what you point it at. So essentially, what your trying to say is YOU'RE ugly, unfortunately for you, the camera doesn't alter anything.

Hey douchebag, if girls are calling you "cute" thats most likely another term for ugly but they dont know how to tell ya. See being complimented as being cute, isnt always a good thing. And if them girls are telling you that they would rather have you as their boyfriend, whats stopping them? Lmao, if you ask me I think they're being a little too kind to ya =]. If you ask me, your a f,ucking poser wearing that f,aggot ass headband, and all of a sudden your with all these girls in bed lmao, who the F,uck are you kidding, I bet the only P,ussy you've touched is a cat.

So what we've learned is your ugly, pictures make you look ugly, girls calling you cute means your ugly, and to summarize, you're ugly. =]

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

"e-penises" ? i got to admit i've not heard that before. how is it measured ? in kilobytes, megabytes or gigibytes?

Carl Wrote:"e-penises" ? i got to admit i've not heard that before. how is it measured ? in kilobytes, megabytes or gigibytes?

by post-count.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:by post-count.

I thought it was teen angst.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

You spelled the word "better" wrong while you were typing it in your title. You spelled it "leeter". Also, the phrase is not Ima, but I am a or I'm a.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

Silverwolf Wrote:Lmao, Did you just say my picture would give a virus to a website? I could have swore I heard that insult back in elementary school. I love people who say, I'm ugly in photos, you do realize that the camera cant make you ugly, it only takes a shot of what you point it at. So essentially, what your trying to say is YOU'RE ugly, unfortunately for you, the camera doesn't alter anything.

Hey douchebag, if girls are calling you "cute" thats most likely another term for ugly but they dont know how to tell ya. See being complimented as being cute, isnt always a good thing. And if them girls are telling you that they would rather have you as their boyfriend, whats stopping them? Lmao, if you ask me I think they're being a little too kind to ya =]. If you ask me, your a f,ucking poser wearing that f,aggot ass headband, and all of a sudden your with all these girls in bed lmao, who the F,uck are you kidding, I bet the only P,ussy you've touched is a cat.

So what we've learned is your ugly, pictures make you look ugly, girls calling you cute means your ugly, and to summarize, you're ugly. =]

yo that was funny to read =)
but no theyr attached to me, im not ugly, but if u say i am, i am in ur eyes, some find me cute,attractive etc.. some dont:o
still a silly question here...:o
why r we having a "war" between us 2?Confused
sry but cant remember Big Grin

- regards, Fable

because you said some people were good pvpers and amin said they are shit

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:because you said some people were good pvpers and amin said they are shit

I still think Corona beats them all

In 1 year or so I'll help you scriping Wink Don't worry little guys xd

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?