Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

Nasir Wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...oors+light

haha you got me nasir Big Grin that site is right, american beer is weak.

notice its my 3rd choice after molson canadian and corona though Tongue and now that i think of it, i probably drink labat as often coors.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:haha you got me nasir Big Grin that site is right, american beer is weak.

notice its my 3rd choice after molson canadian and corona though Tongue and now that i think of it, i probably drink labat as often coors.

Great logic. American beer isn't weak. That'd be like saying all Europeans are gay just because Fable is European and he looks gay in that headband.

come on now, show some love for fable and his sweatband

sorry rob but most american brands of beer i have tried have a mild taste and low alcohol %. there are jokes about a canadian going to a bar and getting a beer then saying "you gave me water, can i get a beer?"...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rob Wrote:Great logic. American beer isn't weak. That'd be like saying all Europeans are gay just because Fable is European and he looks gay in that headband.

lmao

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

*sigh* in reply to the second part of your opening statement- NOBOBY but nobody- drinks beer better than me! and---in reply to other parts of the thread American Beers are great! but you gotta stay away from the run of the mill commerical brews. i drink Yuengling, a FULL bodied lager brewed in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, they also have a very nice porter and a black and tan for those of you who's tastes have matured.Samual Adams beers are pretty good i like the "Black lager". there are a couple other small brewers i find favor withfor example- "dogfish head brewers" here in delaware make a few fine beers including a fine pumkin ale . we have a mirco brew near my home that i vist which features a ale which they call "stumbling monk" it's packing 14% acholol.
oh but the way the skunked beer smell is attributable to the dreded 3-methy-2-butene-1-thiol, MBT for short. well more on beer later i'm empty

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

God damn, we got us some alcoholics on INX...

yeyeye!

well its either that or a much older playerbase. if we had this conversation on XUO there would be like 7 or 8 people who knew what they were saying

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I said something inappropriate here, next time I will try to flame without using those words

saggy tited girl???? thats rich! i got to remember that one. Considering half the fatties i see out there anymore it's more like flabby teated girl.

Carl Wrote:saggy tited girl???? thats rich! i got to remember that one. Considering half the fatties i see out there anymore it's more like flabby teated girl.

You've officially lost your english speaking rights.

yeyeye!

ahaha amin strikes again!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverwolf Wrote:As for you fable, you look like a ****ing vagina. Look at this ****ing queer wearing a ****ing headband, you look like a douchebag. Congradulations on being one of the most ugliest kids gods ever created.

And fable, your better than no one, you suck. It might be hard to digest the truth, but someone has to tell you.

hahah funny, but ur uglier, u even hide ur face cause u know it will give virus to the website.
im ugly? well il tell ya, yes i am ugly, in photos, irl every girl says im the cutest one. some say im better looking than their boyfriends and that they would rather have me than them and we end up in bed...il post a new pic of me soon.

- regards, Fable