Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

Silverwolf Wrote:Dude, Your dumb as fuck. You don't know who the best pvper's are because you weren't here to see most of them. Lmao dude you actually put yourself and a few others in there as TOP pvpers? Do you know the definition of the word TOP?

Half the people from old xuo would school you nakid punching the shit outta you. (No offence).

I love when noobs speak like they know everything =].

Anyways, I still agree with horsedung because I see where he's coming from. If you guys haven't noticed, well let me clearifily it for you or remind you, in other words.

If you haven't noticed the amount of people who aren't even waiting for the shard to open any more than you would realize that you have to come to this "opening of the shard" with another approach. People only wait for a certain time then they get fed up and find something better to do, which is exactly what happend.

To tell you the truth, I believe for the best interest of the shard, it has to be opened while you guys are fixing, updating, and doing all that good stuff which is necessary. Because, well people have just lost interest waiting for 3+ months for this shard to be opened. If you guys didn't realize, at the biginning of this project there were tons of people anxious for this shard to be opened and now only a few remain. Well the reason for, obviously, is because you guys are taking to long to open IN-X. And I know it takes a shitload of time and effort, dont get me wrong im not criticizing the dev's at all because you doing this shit for free, but I personally think that by opening the shard while doing minor repairs is for the best of IN-X's future. Because, from past XUO experience, I can tell you that if you don't have a strong start than your shard will flop and/or never exceed a certain player base. (If it does it will take a shitload of time)

Anyways you guys can go on doing it your way but thats my opinion on what I believe must be done. Do major repairs asap, than do the minor ones which can be delt with while the shards opened. Making a flawless shard with no player base is as useless as having lots of player base and a shitty shard, it's not going to last.

PEACE.

Haha you are funny. Just the typical UO player. You think you are the greatest man on the face of the Earth because you know how to waste your time playing a video game that is very old. You swear at everyone because you think it makes you sound tougher, but it makes me laugh at you. You call everyone a noob because you played this game for a few months. You think you could own everyone in real life just because you made a character and you know your way around. People like you tell everyone else to grow up and be more mature, but all you do is complain, swear your head off, and get on everyone else's case. Mind your own buisness, mate. People like you get mad over nothing. Dumb, cranky people like you make my day Smile

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

silwerwolf is not bad Smile, and he have played more than a few months Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Adovock Wrote:What about Pesos for a type of money? Or scarabs like the good old fasioned Egyptians used to use, mate?

Corona, it was really nice to see a beer passing by as a common currency.

I approve this one !! Big Grin

hmm ... :o then again Mezcal is the king of all drinks and you really have to love the worm Wink

Corona is piss.

Fun fact: the foul stench (often referred to as 'skunked' beer) that clear bottle beers often have when opened is a chemical reaction produced by contact with light that produces the exact same chemical created by a skunk for its odor.

Another fun fact: green bottle beers are hardly any more help.

And another: Limes were not originally put in pale beers for flavor or looks, but rather because the cans used to rust and the citrus prevents rusting.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

adovock you make me laugh because you are talking about someone you don't know.

irl fight you vs silver and id bet a couple hundred on him.

uo duel you vs silver and id bet a couple hundred on him aswell. and what is it amin, 6 months plus since you last played? but you waste your time right? haha.

silver is one of the old xuo players who have contributed a lot to xuo and brought many people to it including me Smile

in the end dont talk about people if you don't know them because it will come back to bite you in the ass

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I feel the Love in hereBig Grin

Silverwolf Wrote:Dude, Your dumb as fuck. You don't know who the best pvper's are because you weren't here to see most of them. Lmao dude you actually put yourself and a few others in there as TOP pvpers? Do you know the definition of the word TOP?

Half the people from old xuo would school you nakid punching the shit outta you. (No offence).

I love when noobs speak like they know everything =].

Anyways, I still agree with horsedung because I see where he's coming from. If you guys haven't noticed, well let me clearifily it for you or remind you, in other words.

If you haven't noticed the amount of people who aren't even waiting for the shard to open any more than you would realize that you have to come to this "opening of the shard" with another approach. People only wait for a certain time then they get fed up and find something better to do, which is exactly what happend.

To tell you the truth, I believe for the best interest of the shard, it has to be opened while you guys are fixing, updating, and doing all that good stuff which is necessary. Because, well people have just lost interest waiting for 3+ months for this shard to be opened. If you guys didn't realize, at the biginning of this project there were tons of people anxious for this shard to be opened and now only a few remain. Well the reason for, obviously, is because you guys are taking to long to open IN-X. And I know it takes a shitload of time and effort, dont get me wrong im not criticizing the dev's at all because you doing this shit for free, but I personally think that by opening the shard while doing minor repairs is for the best of IN-X's future. Because, from past XUO experience, I can tell you that if you don't have a strong start than your shard will flop and/or never exceed a certain player base. (If it does it will take a shitload of time)

Anyways you guys can go on doing it your way but thats my opinion on what I believe must be done. Do major repairs asap, than do the minor ones which can be delt with while the shards opened. Making a flawless shard with no player base is as useless as having lots of player base and a shitty shard, it's not going to last.

PEACE.

now UR stupid. i didnt say anything about those being the best, i only meant they r better than him :o

- regards, Fable

Nasir Wrote:Corona is piss.

Bah ... nonsense ... another Budweiser lover :confused:

Rackull Wrote:Bah ... nonsense ... another Budweiser lover :confused:
I'd drink corona before budweiser.

I'm a fan of dark belgian beers; my favorite currently being Delirium Nocturnum

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

This threads name should be changed to "Ima leeter pvper than you" or "I drink better beer than you" or I have a much bigger penis than you" because the original thread has gone bye bye Smile

For the record I am gonna be playing on IN:X. I have not been on the beta testing and I am not really active on these forums but I will still be playing here once its out of beta. For all those having a good old whine about shit taking too long there is plenty of other stuff to do while you wait, I have been playing xbox live and recently started LOTRO which is decent but to me and also of other people UO still has something that alot of other games dont have and thats why they will always come back. If the shard has a strong start and is as bug free and has the stuff the staff are saying, then it should go well. UO might be an old and pretty outdated game but there is something that keeps us playing it (its free for one) so I will see you all here open day and onwards Smile

Messiah Wrote:This threads name should be changed to "Ima leeter pvper than you" or "I drink better beer than you" or I have a much bigger penis than you" because the original thread has gone bye bye Smile

Stop the nonsense and give me a Grog !! Wink

Nasir Wrote:I'd drink corona before budweiser.

I'm a fan of dark belgian beers; my favorite currently being Delirium Nocturnum

Speaking of belgian beers, I tried a pretty good Belgium beer this weekend called Flat Tire (http://www.newbelgium.com/beers_ft.php) and it was pretty yummy Wink