Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

I dont care what anyone says, development team: do what you have to do to get the shard up and dont listen to nay sayers. Coldrake its good to be back remember me Aries? If i forgot my password but remember the account name as it was about 6 months ago that i last played IN:R i had to quit because my house was broken into and my computer stolen i dont remember the password.

Quamos[IN];7309 Wrote:he said 1,00000000 with a coma not 1.00000 with a period big difference there mate

OUPS Rolleyes

i dunno if i should laugh at afraz or not.
seriously whats ur IQ?
have u ever made someone laugh...IRL?
since when did u become the best pvper?i mean theres maka,nox,ztoke,drama,bilbo,smeagol,imnotsupermanx2,and yes even juggo,quriz,ginz and maybe me, since u cant even use aids properly xD

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i dunno if i should laugh at afraz or not.
seriously whats ur IQ?
since when did u become the best pvper?i mean theres maka,nox,ztoke,drama,bilbo,smeagol,imnotsupermanx2,and yes even juggo,quriz,ginz and maybe me, since u cant even use aids properly xD

:o

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Sotho Tal Ker Wrote:For accounts it is easy: just merging the 2 account files together.
But this means that there won't be any characters.

Since I doubt that IN:R and XUO had the same serialization data and order for playermobile properties, I can't just merge them together.
The solution is to export the common data that is needed into a text or xml file and read that back in on the new shard. This requires extensive testing, or things will mess up badly. If everyone would just start from scratch, it would be far easier. Wink Smile

so why dont we start all from scratch, as i just lost my passwords:badgrin:

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:so why dont we start all from scratch, as i just lost my passwords:badgrin:

i think we may set something up to solve this problem. im sure lots of people have forgotten their account or pass. if we do set something up then we have to be certain that the person claiming ownership of the account really is the owner

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fable Wrote:i dunno if i should laugh at afraz or not.
seriously whats ur IQ?

Dude, Your dumb as fuck. You don't know who the best pvper's are because you weren't here to see most of them. Lmao dude you actually put yourself and a few others in there as TOP pvpers? Do you know the definition of the word TOP?

Half the people from old xuo would school you nakid punching the shit outta you. (No offence).

I love when noobs speak like they know everything =].

Anyways, I still agree with horsedung because I see where he's coming from. If you guys haven't noticed, well let me clearifily it for you or remind you, in other words.

If you haven't noticed the amount of people who aren't even waiting for the shard to open any more than you would realize that you have to come to this "opening of the shard" with another approach. People only wait for a certain time then they get fed up and find something better to do, which is exactly what happend.

To tell you the truth, I believe for the best interest of the shard, it has to be opened while you guys are fixing, updating, and doing all that good stuff which is necessary. Because, well people have just lost interest waiting for 3+ months for this shard to be opened. If you guys didn't realize, at the biginning of this project there were tons of people anxious for this shard to be opened and now only a few remain. Well the reason for, obviously, is because you guys are taking to long to open IN-X. And I know it takes a shitload of time and effort, dont get me wrong im not criticizing the dev's at all because you doing this shit for free, but I personally think that by opening the shard while doing minor repairs is for the best of IN-X's future. Because, from past XUO experience, I can tell you that if you don't have a strong start than your shard will flop and/or never exceed a certain player base. (If it does it will take a shitload of time)

Anyways you guys can go on doing it your way but thats my opinion on what I believe must be done. Do major repairs asap, than do the minor ones which can be delt with while the shards opened. Making a flawless shard with no player base is as useless as having lots of player base and a shitty shard, it's not going to last.

PEACE.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:If you haven't noticed the amount of people who aren't even waiting for the shard to open any more than you would realize that you have to come to this "opening of the shard" with another approach. People only wait for a certain time then they get fed up and find something better to do, which is exactly what happend.

To tell you the truth, I believe for the best interest of the shard, it has to be opened while you guys are fixing, updating, and doing all that good stuff which is necessary. Because, well people have just lost interest waiting for 3+ months for this shard to be opened. If you guys didn't realize, at the biginning of this project there were tons of people anxious for this shard to be opened and now only a few remain. Well the reason for, obviously, is because you guys are taking to long to open IN-X. And I know it takes a shitload of time and effort, dont get me wrong im not criticizing the dev's at all because you doing this shit for free, but I personally think that by opening the shard while doing minor repairs is for the best of IN-X's future. Because, from past XUO experience, I can tell you that if you don't have a strong start than your shard will flop and/or never exceed a certain player base. (If it does it will take a shitload of time)

You're exactly right that INX needs a strong start, and depending on how it goes it will either flop or not. You say all the people that were here at the beginning have left, because it took too long. Those people left pretty much before or at Beta 1, and i don't think there's many left who are going to leave depending on whether or not it takes a little more time yet. IN:R failed not because it took way longer than expected to open, but because they didn't open it finished. It would be a shame to see the same thing happen twice.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Pande Wrote:you guys will have to forgive afraz, he went through the french school system so a , means a . to the rest of us.

english.....french
1,000.5 = 1 000,5

that isnt true
they use a decimal

Rachet Wrote:that isnt true
they use a decimal

Who gives a shit?!!

Some use foot, others use meters
Some use Fahrenheit others use Celsius
Some use Dollars others use Euros

hmm ... :yawn: Euro is beating Dollar by the way for a long long time ... Wink

Horsedung Wrote:I dont understand please correct me. However I am NOT wrong.

How are we supposed to correct you if you aren't wrong?

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

Rackull Wrote:Who gives a shit?!!

Some use foot, others use meters
Some use Fahrenheit others use Celsius
Some use Dollars others use Euros

hmm ... :yawn: Euro is beating Dollar by the way for a long long time ... Wink

What about Pesos for a type of money? Or scarabs like the good old fasioned Egyptians used to use, mate?

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.