Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

Cole Wrote:There's a lot more to being a developer than being able to code. Social skills are a great start. I don't understand what all these people who are naysaying the success of the shard have to gain other than an inflated ego.

in my experience devs have no social skills.

Lerri Wrote:in my experience devs have no social skills.
I haven't used "FOAD" in a long time. I think it's applicable here. Cry

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

I kind of agree with Griffen, and my PERSONAL suggestion, well just open up a server, with like TOURNEMENT Supply stones so that everyone can GANK and PvP until the real "deal" comes up..
you know so we don't sit here in Forums saying I hate my life, ( cause XUO is the life of many people ), I want my life to be quicker, Pandemonium is ugly IRL, all those very very mean things we shouldn't be saying.

Pandemonium is Ugly though,
Sincerely,
The best PvPer in XUO, Afraz =D

BTW, Scripting basic C# is the easiest thing ever, and once you understand the basics, well hmm it gets quite easy.
C# is nothing compared to the other scripting types, the thing we and the DEVELOPPERs are missing is ( key word right here ) TIME
So yeh, Horsedung, unlike you, the developpers are not on BS and hmm they got lifes..
Btw, I hate most of the Developpers here, so don't tell me i'm sucking up..
Odium is ugly, Pandemonium is fat, who else is there? I hate them all.
Nox is a defensive ugly fatty, and hmm Ztoke , is just ztoke lol...
Meaning : You GMs from XUO are all ugly! and fat! and nox is defensive! and Ztoke too!
So yeh, if you want a hairy, calm, good, GM, vote for me. I will accomplish all your dreams!!!

[SIZE="1"]If you write a message, telling me : "If C# is easy why don't you do it" or something similar,
you automatically break the law #503 and therefore are in debt of 300$ to me.[/SIZE]

HAH. You're wrong!
I actually don't have a life Sad
No job, no school, no vehicle.

And you're right. Scripting for RunUO using C# is 1,0000000000x easier than spherescript.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

That's not a good thing..............................Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes :mad: :mad: Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

and hmm your funny dude, cause you just wrote 1,00000000000x meaning
1x... Do you think all people here are retarded? Actually, they are except me lol, no one would of probably noticed..

also, Nasir, or whatever your name is, DO THAT BETA IDEA THING I POSTED! make a server with PURE pvp..

he said 1,00000000 with a coma not 1.00000 with a period big difference there mate

Quamos[IN];7309 Wrote:he said 1,00000000 with a coma not 1.00000 with a period big difference there mate

ZING

granted, i probably should have either used commas all the way through or not at all. I originally was just going to do 1,000x but i decided to hold down the 0 key ;/

you guys will have to forgive afraz, he went through the french school system so a , means a . to the rest of us.

english.....french
1,000.5 = 1 000,5

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the french fail at numbers Sad