Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ima leeter pvper than you/I drink better beer than you

well horsedung it sounds like you're an old xuo player. sorry to inform you of this, but the past 2 versions (jakko's and maka's) of xuo have both been run off a runuo core, not sphere.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There were still bugs because I remember abusing them :} Excuse me if I cant remember 2 years ago what version of uo server the shard was running.

MOHAHAHA! he gave ME a heart Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Horsedung please stop talking like such an ass. You take the angle of being helpful and giving advice but you give it as if you were trying to get people to acknowledge that you have a point. If you're not trying to be helpful, then what are you trying to do?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Horsedung Wrote:There were still bugs because I remember abusing them :} Excuse me if I cant remember 2 years ago what version of uo server the shard was running.

oh, well since you came forward saying you abused em and since you already said its a waste of time to transfer skills all the more reason to not give you some! :icon_twisted:

and you were the one saying it was sphere, just thought i should enlighten you Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just chill horse, this shards goign to end up how the other 2 were before the merge anyhow. after losing all the players during the long wait for the server to go up(i can name many who gave up on this shard), and the unfair advatange that previous players will get with skill transfers(discouraging new players to come), and no buggable skills(takes way to long to acutlly play), the shard will prolly end up with 10-23 clients after 3 or so months. watch, as much as you guys say it wont, what i say is most likely correct. then ill come back in 3 months and say told you so. haha

Even if the shard ends up with a small player base, who cares? I sure don't. UO is an old shitty ass game anyhow, its not like it used to be back in 1999. But we are having fun and that is really all that matters in my opinion. This shard will be excellent when it is finished... far better then INR or XUO ever were. And this server has potential to grow and last for quite some time. The server is fast (multi-processor, tons of RAM), the connection is good, it is built on a solid RunUO 2.0 engine.

Griffen, how many successful shards have you created?

:whipping:

maybe the dev team could find something for horsedung to do.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

There's a lot more to being a developer than being able to code. Social skills are a great start. I don't understand what all these people who are naysaying the success of the shard have to gain other than an inflated ego.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

this topic should rest in peace Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:this topic should rest in peace Big Grin

agreed

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Requiescat In Pace

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!