Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dress IN Style!

Would be awesome if it actually appeared on your character. If not, whats the point? Smile

Lags Wrote:Would be awesome if it actually appeared on your character. If not, whats the point? Smile

It means we have to draw another piece of graphics for every thing. And animations for some of them... That's plenty of work...

Lags Wrote:Would be awesome if it actually appeared on your character. If not, whats the point? Smile

Have to agree with this, while the idea of some new clothing is good if it's not going to show in game as well as paperdoll then there isn't much point to it.....

Ayleth Payne Wrote:Have to agree with this, while the idea of some new clothing is good if it's not going to show in game as well as paperdoll then there isn't much point to it.....

If you help me to draw them, they'll be in the game Wink

I'm actually checking how the system works: all that gumps and tiledata stuff. As soon as I get results, I'll post it.

Elia Wrote:If you help me to draw them, they'll be in the game Wink

*thinks* hmm....... nope Tongue

You can draw things and add them into game? Never knew that. I imagine it would be extremely difficult to draw clothes and have it come out good.

Lags Wrote:You can draw things and add them into game? Never knew that. I imagine it would be extremely difficult to draw clothes and have it come out good.

Of course, it's difficult. And it needs good animation.
But how do you think new items appeared in the game?

This game is a complete LEGO. You can make whatever you want out of it.

I thought all the new items were made by real UO staff, I didn't know people could create their own.

Anyone can create new items. But for a piece of cloth you need to draw 35 different images to cover all the different animations of your character. If you want it to show on the char that is, hehe.

That is an awesome suggestion!

Taran Wrote:Anyone can create new items. But for a piece of cloth you need to draw 35 different images to cover all the different animations of your character. If you want it to show on the char that is, hehe.

Yeah, that's why I said it's an enormous piece of work.
I'm eager to implement this, but I certainly need help with these.

I think if this is implemented since, I presume, they would be such cool pieces of clothes that you should need gm tailoring and even then not a very high chance to make or something