Poll: Should Paralyze fizzle Recall? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.38%
55.38%
No
30.77%
30.77%
Leave it the same
13.85%
13.85%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paralize Fizzling Recall

Habibi Jones Wrote:.... If there are 2 of you why doesn't 1 just spam lightening and the other spam detect? That works pretty well if you know they are going to invis pot. I've gotten numerous people this way.

the problem is you can't kill someone with lighting, I can run a macro that spams detect every .5 seconds and it won't even affect me ganking then again that just puts injection ahead of razor once again. Anyways this is winning by a 2:1 and people seem to agree that it should be changed, so I'm not that worried that it won't be implanted

Invis pots will not be removed... I also have a macro that spams detect every .5 seconds, it's called holding the key down. You can't kill someone with lightning, the whole point is that once they sip that invis pot while you're detecting and your friend is casting, the guy is f*cked.
Yeah "this" is winning. "This" is a thread regarding whether or not paralyze should fizzle recall, and it has nothing to do with invis potions. So, what you said actually doesn't make sense.

edit: and considering "no" and "leave it the same" options are the same option, "yes" option is only up by 5 votes. 5 votes is trivial. 5 votes is 1/11 of the total votes on this poll... Math!

Habibi Jones Wrote:Invis pots will not be removed... I also have a macro that spams detect every .5 seconds, it's called holding the key down. You can't kill someone with lightning, the whole point is that once they sip that invis pot while you're detecting and your friend is casting, the guy is f*cked.
Yeah "this" is winning. "This" is a thread regarding whether or not paralyze should fizzle recall, and it has nothing to do with invis potions. So, what you said actually doesn't make sense.

I know what you meant by it but that guy detecting should be casting not spamming a button hes being useless, If you just have one guy lighting me over and over and if I choose not to even use an invis pot then I would just run around corners and los you and laugh then recall when I was bored.. Between Invis pots recall scrolls and this weird LoS with trees it is extremely easy to get away from ganks. I purpose we make invis pots take some crazy amount of life intake like 95 on use since it guarantee's you to be safe. or make tree's not LoS anymore.

sm0ke Wrote:I know what you meant by it but that guy detecting should be casting not spamming a button hes being useless, If you just have one guy lighting me over and over and if I choose not to even use an invis pot then I would just run around corners and los you and laugh then recall when I was bored.. Between Invis pots recall scrolls and this weird LoS with trees it is extremely easy to get away from ganks. I purpose we make invis pots take some crazy amount of life intake like 95 on use since it guarantee's you to be safe. or make tree's not LoS anymore.

Your logic is incredibly flawed... How is someone spamming detect useless if he is the reason you get the kill? Don't try to fantasize about scenarios where you get away from ganks, because just like everyone else you've gotten owned hard by getting ganked by multiple people.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Your logic is incredibly flawed... How is someone spamming detect useless if he is the reason you get the kill? Don't try to fantasize about scenarios where you get away from ganks, because just like everyone else you've gotten owned hard by getting ganked by multiple people.

What the hell are you saying? You love turning stuff into a flame war I said the guy detecting is being useless compared to what he could be doing while running a detect macro every .5 seconds on injection like i've just stated two posts ago. Then you pull shit like that out of your ass, by all means keep going you just love to instigate people. The only reason I die is because you guys gank when were outnumbered all the time or else it's always invis pots and kal ort por we see.

I'm not flaming you... You flame yourself sm0ke.

Guys.. just think about it.

If Prototype and Ghost started using Invis pots and recall scrolls...
Well when I say Ghost.. im mainly talking about Habibi and Atlas because the rest of your guild do use them.

If we all started using these.. think of how crappy Ganking would become! Everyone on this shard knows that when my guild ganks.. we NEVER run with invis pots and recall scrolls ... we have thousands but we do not use them because it is plain stupid. If you can't get away/can't heal eachother then you deserve to die in a gank. That is ganking. Plain and simple. Habibi, I'm surprised that you disagree. I was expecting Mystic Fire to start crying because he usually hides behind you guys and trash talks.

Think about it this way.. Me n Depth vs You and Atlas.. we dump you, invis pot and recall scroll.. then send Silverwolf and Goldbond to do the same..

That is what people have been doing.. It's really stupid.. It's really just creating these "holes" in Ganking. You and I have had several discussions about PVP in general and were usually not very far off on opinion. Just try and think of it as a useless Detect Hidden script.. It really is useless.. I can go make one and run it constantly but then the Razor users are screwed... There is no balance....

How am I screwed as a razor user? You don't need a damn script to detect hidden... The ****... Seriously, I'm starting to get to the point where I don't even want to play with you guys because you're just a bunch of lamers who try to argue a point with absolute NONSENSE. You act as if invis pots are TIED to recall scrolls. Well, they are not.

Invis pots play a huge part in giant fights. Invis pots allow you the opportunity to escape 3 people FS dumping you, while staying in battle.
I carry 2-5 at all times, because if I'm getting my ass FS'd off, all I have to do is sip an invis pot and flame strike you back. That turns the tables.

I hate to say it man, because I do have respect for your guild minus Depth, but you guys really don't have any idea what "balance" is.
If invis pots were removed like you want them to, or if they were nerfed to shit, that makes people so god damn easy to kill... Think about the people who, as you would call them, are noobs, and can't really PvP at the same level as you can. If you aren't a "pro" and don't have invis pots to drink, chances are that you're going to drop like a sack of shit.

Habibi Jones Wrote:How am I screwed as a razor user? You don't need a damn script to detect hidden... The ****... Seriously, I'm starting to get to the point where I don't even want to play with you guys because you're just a bunch of lamers who try to argue a point with absolute NONSENSE. You act as if invis pots are TIED to recall scrolls. Well, they are not.

Invis pots play a huge part in giant fights. Invis pots allow you the opportunity to escape 3 people FS dumping you, while staying in battle.
I carry 2-5 at all times, because if I'm getting my ass FS'd off, all I have to do is sip an invis pot and flame strike you back. That turns the tables.

I hate to say it man, because I do have respect for your guild minus Depth, but you guys really don't have any idea what "balance" is.
If invis pots were removed like you want them to, or if they were nerfed to shit, that makes people so god damn easy to kill... Think about the people who, as you would call them, are noobs, and can't really PvP at the same level as you can. If you aren't a "pro" and don't have invis pots to drink, chances are that you're going to drop like a sack of shit.

Learn to read dude, I said it puts injection ahead of razor in favor of this not that your "screwed using razor". Let's be honest Invis pot's take no skill and are for scared little babies, funny we don't know what balance is yet you think hit's are fine huahaihaiua. It's pretty easy to cast heal and not die with pots so think about that, when you're outside of town your not meant to get away by all means easily you should have to recall just like anyone else. Before you even bring up that there in the game and all that blah blah it's why were bringing them up now.

Loki has also mentioned that it's pretty imbalanced and there working on a fix were just speeding up the process by starting a conversation since paralyze scrolls fizzling recall are in the same general area of these things.

What makes you assume everything I post is directed towards you? I'd rather you not even read what I say, it would save all of us a lot of trouble because you wouldn't have to swing your e-dick around and turn every reasonable discussion into an "I BETTAR" situation.

I don't think "hit's are fine huahaihaiua", considering I spent a good 15 minutes elaborating upon the problems with weapons and what should be done to fix the problems in a post about a month ago maybe even longer. The "problems", "imbalance", whatever you wanna call it is not one thing, it is not just hits. It's a combination of everything together but your small brain can't seem to comprehend that. Everything is linked together. If you change one thing, you have to change everything else. You can't have a full puzzle if you start snipping pieces to make them fit.

The ONLY way invis pots can be touched inappropriately without making them garbage (considering how expensive/hard they are to make) is a SLIGHT increase in their cooldown.

Habibi Jones Wrote:What makes you assume everything I post is directed towards you? I'd rather you not even read what I say, it would save all of us a lot of trouble because you wouldn't have to swing your e-dick around and turn every reasonable discussion into an "I BETTAR" situation.

I don't think "hit's are fine huahaihaiua", considering I spent a good 15 minutes elaborating upon the problems with weapons and what should be done to fix the problems in a post about a month ago maybe even longer. The "problems", "imbalance", whatever you wanna call it is not one thing, it is not just hits. It's a combination of everything together but your small brain can't seem to comprehend that. Everything is linked together. If you change one thing, you have to change everything else. You can't have a full puzzle if you start snipping pieces to make them fit.

The ONLY way invis pots can be touched inappropriately without making them garbage (considering how expensive/hard they are to make) is a SLIGHT increase in their cooldown.

cool down won't do nothing you have the inital pot on use, they should be removed and a lot of people think they should be as well the only people who will agree with you are your guild and people who don't wish to be killed that's why they won't ever be removed but it doesn't make it right either they are very unfair even if you choose to not admit it.

Btw I am better it's just the way it is Wink

sm0ke Wrote:Invis pots are very unfair

Wait. So You want to make it even easier to gank someone 3/4/5v1?