Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advertising and IN:X player base (got doubts? read!)

Point is that it would not be a huge point just taking the TUS XUO worldfile, as it is quite old, but brilliant as I am (bla blaTongue), I figured that both the NG (Hate), IN (Coldrake) and ONO (Everyone has it...) one could helpTongue We can also advertise in the email that a lot of people has gotten the message, which in turn will make more people visit the site.

this is a great idea yeah i really hope that we have more than 50ppl i hope its more like tus xuo

I really want to extend my gratitude to all you administrators for all your hard work and dedication to this shard.

[SIZE="4"]I'm not the least bit worried about the player base of INX. ive played uo freeshards since they first started with orignal novus. (im sure ztoke remembers the name nosferatu) but i just wanted to say that of all the shards ive played since the days of orignal novus, maka's xuo was by far the best run novus style shard. so i am just ready for the beta to come back. so i can try out all the new features that will come with the merge. keep up the good work![/SIZE]

-[SIZE="2"]:evil: Peter Griffin:evil: [/SIZE]

*smack* dont use that nasty ass text i can barely read the shit and it hurts my eyes fool

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:*smack* dont use that nasty ass text i can barely read the shit and it hurts my eyes fool

*nods sadly in agreement*Cry

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

[SIZE="4"]NEVER! :icon_twisted: [/SIZE]

BAN ! :whipping:

yea...

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fo serious

*Slaps*

Go Vote!

This is a signature.

im to lazy to read these posts... they seem useless ... see you in occlo :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

EquivocalDespotisim Wrote:I'm not the least bit worried about the player base of INX. ive played uo freeshards since they first started with orignal novus. (im sure ztoke remembers the name nosferatu) but i just wanted to say that of all the shards ive played since the days of orignal novus, maka's xuo was by far the best run novus style shard. so i am just ready for the beta to come back. so i can try out all the new features that will come with the merge. keep up the good work!

Sup Nosferatu. Sure I remember you, welcome back, get rid of that font and font color though, it's pissing mr Pande and the other people off you see :/

Regards,
Hate