Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** About the gift packages ***

Greed makes you do silly things Sad

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Greed makes you do silly things Sad

I agree Rabbi, I agree... That's why i think you should give me your very own version of an in-x gift package Smile

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:I agree Rabbi, I agree... That's why i think you should give me your very own version of an in-x gift package Smile

Make that 2 of us!

I cant explain good in english, but I am not greedy, I dont want make myself rich with the gift! I am tired of explain because i accept 500k of 2 new players... They are my friends, they wanted give me them money and I accept it... now, they are macring, and I am paying all them things; Taran delete me 750k of my account for the gifts, thanks you taran! Who help to me now for paying to all my new friends? ¬¬

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no heres the real story u got ppl to create accounts so they could give u the money, that's what really happened.

you are trying to cover it up by saying that u lent them regs/scrolls/places to macro so in return they give u the 250K as gift however, NO ONE would give 250K to someone who let them macro somewhere n give them items.

When I first started here tech and scare lent me 10K each which I had to repay them back and let me macro in their house. They never expected 250K in return and who in the right mind would give that amount to the person who helped them start up? at max it'd be like 50k.

Since more than 48 hours have passed since we opened, gift packages are no longer available. Topic closed