Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: ** About the gift packages ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone who wants to recieve a gift package will have to page from now on.
Is there a description of the gift packages? I just want to see if I want the PvM, PvP or the gold! Thanks
When you ask for the gift a gm gonna send a gump to you with each package description so you can choose.

Eighty Swords

You see a list of what each package has when a staff answers your page asking for it.

From what I remember (and I don't know if the staff want me giving this out, so edit my post as you like if not) here's what you get. Don't try and kill a staff member if it's not exactly what I wrote, I don't remember 100% what you get...;

PvP
200xuo flamestrike scrolls
200nos flamestrike scrolls
500 greater heal potions
500 mana potions
3 blood rock sets
3 random magic weapons
pure black colored robe
and more...

PvM
200 energy vortex scrolls
200 blade spirit scrolls
1 random mount
saphire colored robe
and more...

Other
250k gold
new to this shard, coming back from 2007 so forgive me.

Whats the difference between xuo and nos scrolls?
XUO scrolls takes life/less mana and NOS takes more mana

Eighty Swords

See this guide by n0x for specific amounts Wink
This is a useless post, you have used several accounts during your time here. And on top of that you tried to get the gift packages several times by telling your friends to create an account only so they could get the gift package and give to you. I witnessed it and caught you while doing it.
Even after you were jailed your friends tried to get gift packages for you. Which is why you won't get a gift package at all and nor can any accounts related to your IP. I'm sorry if you have a friend that really wants to start playing here, but you have yourself to blame since I can't trust you anymore.

I told you this already and if you want to leave that's fine. But don't tell me you have been treated unfairly because you haven't.

/Taran
there is a young nightmare somewhere which you can tame and gain stats Big Grin no idea where though
wtf u talking about sandra, its 1 gift per account for everyone.
Not for beret though since he tried to get the gift packages several times. I edited his post.

smoke

I told you that beret is greedy
Pages: 1 2