Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skillgain

in the server there are 2 types of player, the player that love Pvm and hard skillgain (they are 6 player and they are playing now), and the player that love Pvp and easy skillgain, (they are 40 or 50 players and they are playing in tdo...) I love Pvm and skillgain a bit hard, but this skillgain is enough slow i think...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes shade continue in your world i dont care Smile U say me and one friend well u jugze withouth arguments. Well I have like 12 friends who played on xuo ask somebody who knows the guild alah wha shalan (from makas xuo )the number of the guildmembers. Ill tell u what they said to me when i try to get them here: i want to play for fun that server is like having a second job and i wont play there.
The problem is that is not only my friends there are a lot of ppl who thinks the same. Look the tdo server they have four times more playerbase. This server have better scripts etc ........ mmmmm why they play there and not here? (same pvp etc) oh wait there i dont need to play 24/7 like a guy that doesnt have social life maybe thats the problem. Oh shit im confused cuz shade say thats not the problem the problem is (random text here)

If u dont give a **** ok but dont say skillgain its not one of the problems of the server because thats a LIE.

I know you r friendly with players who licks your ass and agree with u. But im not one of these stupids. I wish i can talk good english so all of u understand me and open your eyes.

I wanted to add something.

Shade u said : You people don't seem to understand that most people who left had GM'd most skills. Why would people come back for skill boosts when they finished their skills before deciding to leave....

You don´t seem to understand that lots of that ppl only have only pvp skills from transfer (xuo ppl) and its a ****ing pain in the ass to macro some skill that its not a combat in this server? how do u think ppl is? do u think ppl will waste tons of hours to raise a SKILL IN A GAME? ppl want to play to have fun not to have a second job in a game.

If only we didnt do the merge. Xuo was fun this is boring server with superb in players who only talk shit about us and stay afk in pits ****ing hilarious i saw a guy spaming how many money he have in uo. Thats the type of players u want to your server? i start to understand why its empty

For such a useful skill such as provocation it is well worth the 3 days of macroing. Combat skills take little if no time at all with the exception of tactics (if you dont start with it on the stone) by the time you are done GMing your combat skills you will be GM tactics. It takes about 3 days to GM all tactics skills.

They exceed the words ... to the tests(proofs) I send myself... I desire that the server get the money for that we can check if the server win some players...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once the shard has enough money I am sure we will have a new server.

a new shard yes! but a new shard with 50 or 60 players on same that in the begining of the merger?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once we get the new server we will get ALOT of old players back and the player base will get back up to like 60 players online.

in the begining of the merger, the server have 50 or 60 player on, the peoples played all the days.... but why when the new server have 1 or 2 month inline the peoples came to log out of the shard? why they went to other server?? for lag??? i think that no! they go to other server because they love pvp and easy skillgain and when they saw that other player was macring 1 or 2 week for climb bs, or other hard skill and they in 1 month was rich... they was bored... the problem not is only the hosting... OPEN EYES! this server have more problem... but nothing want see it, I dont understand why... but well, time to time...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 year ago the server had a base of 50/60 players ( when I started playing again).

And I remember having pvp events all day like 2/3 per day everyday, and sometimes when I goed to watch it I saw some people loosing the duel and cursing the server saying the lag spike was ridiculus and saying was going to quit cause wasnt able to pvp.

And also on that time I remember having some freezes, like 20 sec freeze or maybe 1 min sometimes.

and some weeks (not even 1 month) later it down to 30 so down to 20 and here we are.

So say that the lag wasnt the problem is just stupid.

I am sure that mi conexion was very worse that your conexion, and I never have 30 seg of lag...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually when we merged server had around 200+ players. I don't know the highest peak, because I started to play like 3-5 months after that, a week before transfers were closed. When I joined there was 150ppl online average. Yeah we were loosing players daily, and these days there was a bunch of problems .. Inactive staff, alot of things that were promised but weren't implemented, transfers were closed earlier than it was planned and so on, people were leaving, and many of players that couldn't transfer their characters anymore didn't want to start from scratch...But even when Taran decided to shut server down we had 100ppl online average. We never reached 100ppl online after second opening tho, but noone ever sent emails cos of the hardware. So yeah, I doubt we will reach 200ppl ever again, but I don't understand anything if we won't get 60-70people online once we'll send emails. I dunno will we keep them on server on not, but IMO we will see them online for sometime, thats for sure.

P.S.
And ryuuku is correct, we had incredible spikes, I sometimes had to relog after that, server didn't recieve packets from me. I mean, after the spike I seen everyone besides me moving, but I myself couldn't.
P.S.S
And Sandra I doubt your connection was worse than his, he lives in Brazil ;o