Imagine Nation Forums
Skillgain - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Skillgain (/showthread.php?tid=3789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Skillgain - imported_beret - 09-16-2009

I am macring provocation since 40.0%, I spend 8 days and 15 hours macring and I climb my skill 55.4%, since 40.0% now i have 95.4% IN 8 DAYS!!!!!! wtf?!?!?!?! I think that the skillsgain need a little change... thanks... :S

Skillgain - imported_Taran - 09-16-2009

Provocation is a very useful skill when it comes to hunting, so it's bound to be a bit harder to train than other skills.

8 days seems about right if you macroed about 10 hours a day.
If you macro 24 hours a day it should take less than 4 days to GM it.

I macro 24 hours a day during 8 days! You can check it...

Skillgain - imported_Shade - 09-16-2009

You better check your macro then, it takes roughly 4 days from 50.0 if you macro nonstop and already have gm musicianship. As Taran said though, this is an extremely useful skill and will not be handed out. Its something you need to earn since once it is GM'd it increases your pvm income quite a bit.

Oh and if you keep saying skill gain needs to be looked at, I will be the one to look at it and will notice how easy they are and change them to how I think they should be. You should really be grateful that the skill gain is so easy:p

If this is your opinion i start to think that you are idiot.... The server are died by the skillgain! my macro is good, Is one macro very easy... on need make provocation to absolute target and after make peacemacking, and repeat... We can make a test, You make a macro of provocation for razor for me, I will macro provocation with your macro with other player and if I climb provocation to 100% since 50% in 4 days I will are the idiot, but if I spend more that 5 days in climb provocation You change skillgain, ok? accept? If you lost the test, It will are better for shard... because the people retired of the shard for skillgain... bah! the staff never eard! Shade is very overbearing, he always think that always have reason and that all player that think different of him are idiot! thanks you for you help Shade Smile...

Skillgain - imported_Shade - 09-16-2009

Listen, enough crying.

You are *****ing about skill gain when you are macroing two skills at once. Try macroing only one skill at a time. If you solely macro'd provocation it would go much faster, you do not need to peace them.

By the way, don't double post.

Skillgain - imported_Captain Morgan - 09-16-2009

All you have to do is macro Provocation with a 10 second delay. Macroing 2 skills at one time is going to make it take forever. 24 hours a day you should be GM provocation in 3 days time.

If I only use provocation I must wait to perform another action (I spend a lot od time in wait it...), Is more slow if I only use provocation... I start to macro only with provocation but I saw that the skill dont climb and I changed the macro... now i only use provocation, I will post the result...

Now i have 96%... only need climb 4%... in 4 or 5 hours I should have 100%?

Even tho it says "this creature is already being provoked" it doesnt mean you are not gaining skill. Set the delay to 10 seconds in between provoking creatures or animals. You can also use a bunch of animals if you need to.

I make new macro for check If is better with only use provocation... thanks for your help captain morgan...

Anytime