Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new armors

smoke Wrote:why because the pvp isn't made how lederoil want's it to be made? don't have a hissy fit now

No, because;

- You say there's a million reasons why it would **** up the PVP. Even though you said this, you can't mention only one, even though I asked you to motivate it.

- You say Maka mentioned a specific armor type; "Leather". Like it would be a matter of what type it is, and not how much AR it is on the armor.

- You make completely non sence examples and comparisons.

- When Kamos comments how we should look into the things we already have instead of adding new items, you agree with him and tells "like new armors I posted!Big Grin". Ryuuku even comments this and you don't have a clue why he did that.

This is some reasons why you're unbelievable dumb that I found on this page, in this thread...

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:No, because;

- You say there's a million reasons why it would **** up the PVP. Even though you said this, you can't mention only one, even though I asked you to motivate it.

- You say Maka mentioned a specific armor type; "Leather". Like it would be a matter of what type it is, and not how much AR it is on the armor.

- You make completely non sence examples and comparisons.

- When Kamos comments how we should look into the things we already have instead of adding new items, you agree with him and tells "like new armors I posted!Big Grin". Ryuuku even comments this and you don't have a clue why he did that.

This is some reasons why you're unbelievable dumb that I found on this page, in this thread...

he said leather because when else do you see someone join a tour with leather? not to mention why do you think the autosupply pads are made with platemail armor to begin with?

this is my thread i know he wanted some useless things taken out and that's why i want stuff like new armors i posted implanted because im bored and have nothing to do i didn't ask for a sign on to change the pvp and as you can see im not the only one who said it would effect it if there was mana regen or some other bouns effect to the armor gang said it too like i knew he would

Lederoil Wrote:- You say Maka mentioned a specific armor type; "Leather". Like it would be a matter of what type it is, and not how much AR it is on the armor.

I think the reason a leather armor with a small tactics increase won't completely ruin the pvp is because leather armor is generally low armor. It would be a different story if you made adamantium have a speed increase. As it is adamantium is one of the best armors in the game and then you'd make it even better. The problem is that it's so hard to attain so it would only provide an even bigger advantage over those who don't have 1000 hours to get it.

That's not to say I like the idea of adding bonuses to armors, but that's why I think others say its not so bad if leather has a small tactics bonus since everyone can get this much more easily then adamantium.

To everyone flaming each other, stfu. We're trying to get something done ingame to give people something to do and you guys aren't helping with the flames. Stay on topic, please. I really like INX and I want to see additions but it's hard to get them done with everyone flaming all the time.

smoke Wrote:he said leather because when else do you see someone join a tour with leather? not to mention why do you think the autosupply pads are made with platemail armor to begin with?

No, he said leather because my thread was about adding new leather armors which would actually be useful.

It's a NEW armor, with NEW stats, who says it has to be the same low leather AR we're used to just because it's leather?! If we add a new armor, in this case leather armor, because we don't see people use leather armor, we would raise the AR on the armor to balance it and to make sure it would actually be worth using sometimes.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

led ur dumb period

ur like, sry 80, but ur like 80 who keeps arguing until ppl agree with him.

ur idea's retarded simple, u can't kill ppl right now so u need this mana regen to help u LOL

lederoil your just a retard this would ruin the pvp to add mana regen or health regen to an armor why do you think maka said minor effects wouldn't be so bad this is a major effect you blind kid

Lederoil Wrote:No, he said leather because my thread was about adding new leather armors which would actually be useful.

It's a NEW armor, with NEW stats, who says it has to be the same low leather AR we're used to just because it's leather?! If we add a new armor, in this case leather armor, because we don't see people use leather armor, we would raise the AR on the armor to balance it and to make sure it would actually be worth using sometimes.

Lets world wipe all of the monsters that come from IN and we can even remove all skills from everyone, itll make the game more intereasting... everyone can try and re-get their skills. Then we can all have a refresh key.. maybe a res button... carry an ankh in our backpacks.. is that good too Lederoil?! LOL... wow its sad... You guys are focusing on the PVP when EVERYONE thats leaving complains that skillgains too hard HAHAHA!!! This is actually ridiculous but im laughing IRL so its ok LOLOLOOL!!!!!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Lets world wipe all of the monsters that come from IN and we can even remove all skills from everyone, itll make the game more intereasting... everyone can try and re-get their skills. Then we can all have a refresh key.. maybe a res button... carry an ankh in our backpacks.. is that good too Lederoil?! LOL... wow its sad... You guys are focusing on the PVP when EVERYONE thats leaving complains that skillgains too hard HAHAHA!!! This is actually ridiculous but im laughing IRL so its ok LOLOLOOL!!!!!

the skill gain is way too damn hard, because i had to give derfy 110k 2k blade scrolls 12k ma scrolls blackrock set and a power bard, like a new person with no skills can actually aquire all of those things without getting helped? its ridiculous

Quote:when EVERYONE thats leaving complains that skillgains too hard HAHAHA!!!

qfe, we brought tons of ppl to start playing here and they all left cuz of skillgain

A Moderator should remove this thread.

It's cute how Smoke and LudaKrishna gaing up on people in the forums to try to belittle them and how they think they are right just because their posts outnumber their victom 2 to 1.

Atreides [A]

The Enlightened One Wrote:A Moderator should remove this thread.

It's cute how Smoke and LudaKrishna gaing up on people in the forums to try to belittle them and how they think they are right just because their posts outnumber their victom 2 to 1.

yes because i control gang bang scarecrow luda muto and kamos you moronic nobody, the pvp was promissed to us XUOERs as you guys call us and the skill gain was promissed to you INERs as was promissed so leave it be

The Enlightened One Wrote:A Moderator should remove this thread.

I don't think that's a reason to remove the whole thread. Some of us are actually trying to get something accomplished for the server here!